PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Haha, I'm with Telus, so that works fine for me... but your kitchen is so nice to use, and so clean with the UC that it's the only one I use right now, it would be great to have all that from before + GPS
Yeah im working on it. Ill prolly wait for the basekit to come out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (vogue)
Carrier: Sprint

blisk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Yeah im working on it. Ill prolly wait for the basekit to come out
I'd be willing to test any ROM's made for the alltel radio.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Xyz
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

Xyz is a n00b

Ghetto, are you working on a new bell rom with the new gps rip from atel? and are you making it pre-unlocked? ( so you dont have to go and install the 3 gps files etc) I would love to see your bell rom updated with this!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Lurker

terrybramwell is a n00b

I have installed this rom and everything seemed to go as plan. When the touch rebooted it is now stuck on the Bell screen. Any resolve to this issue?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrybramwell View Post
I have installed this rom and everything seemed to go as plan. When the touch rebooted it is now stuck on the Bell screen. Any resolve to this issue?
need more info. What bootloader, what radio? have you tried flashing again?
Old 05-05-2008, 10:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: vzw

mattgoody is a n00b

is there any way for me to get this working for verizon? Like by copying a verizon carrier folder from somewhere else into this rom? Im hesitant to use a GPS/Rev A rom because verizon doesnt have a stock exe rom that wud allow me to revert my radio. But this rom looks great. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

yes, you can just download the kitchen, and add your carrier. When you get it downloaded, i can walk you through it. Pretty much just take the oem_operator, operatorpkg, oem_version and extended pkg, and you should be fine
Old 05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
N00b

mattgoody is a n00b

Thanks a ton. I downloaded the 615 rom as well as the kitchen. The kitchen is from march 30th while the rom is from april 6th. Is there any reason i should not use the kitchen. I dont know if it would matter, but when i did the "prepit.bat" on the 615 rom, the OEM folder is empty and everything is in the SYS folder, while in the kitchen it is seperated.

Onto the verizon specific files, in the 615 rom there is only a Carrier - Generic folder that i can see, while in the kitchen there are 3 carrier specific folders and the generic one. The Verizon carrier folder i see in the ppckitchen.org kitchen has some of the same files as the Carrier - Generic folder in your rom, but not really. The ppckitchen.org Verizon folder has: epst.epst, epstLab.epst, EPSTLab.exe, 2 wacky named files starting with fffff, one a dsm file and the other an rgu registry file, 3 mxipupdate_vzw_101.provxml files, the other 2 are 102 and 104 instead of 101, option.xml, Override_VZW.dll, sync.ico, VZWPlugin.dll, and VZWPlugInERI.dll. I guess you know whats in your rom's folders, but it has some extra files and is missing some of them (vzw specific files id guess).

Anyway i couldnt find those 4 files you mentioned in your previous post, though i searched for them. It's quite possible you are referring to some of the files i just mentioned and i just dont know it lol :P. Sorry for the lenghty post, i just wanna get it right.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

zennode is a n00b

Ok I have the Ghetto 7 ROM, and I have a Sprint Touch. The issue I am having right now is that I can not make calls when the 1xRTT icon is up. When I try to make a call I get Verizon saying that they can not validate my phone. What the heck is this? Otherwise I love the ROM. Please help!!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 AM
N00b

mattgoody is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zennode View Post
Ok I have the Ghetto 7 ROM, and I have a Sprint Touch. The issue I am having right now is that I can not make calls when the 1xRTT icon is up. When I try to make a call I get Verizon saying that they can not validate my phone. What the heck is this? Otherwise I love the ROM. Please help!!
If you haven't already got it working, dial *228 to reprogram, and then if it doesnt work call #8899 and tell them u hard reset ur phone and that it wont make calls.
Edit: sorry, i misread. U have sprint but are getting a verizon message? thats very weird.

ghettofreeryder - that offer to walk me through it still good? i had to revert to the stock verizon rom cuz my ppckitchen one kept locking up way too frequently and im anxious to try yours haha.

Last edited by mattgoody; 05-07-2008 at 09:19 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development