PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
should we use v15 ?
yeah why not
Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Lurker

y2martt is a n00b

my phone is stuck saying i have one new text message, but i cant get it to go away, any one have any ideas, i erased all of my text messages and it is still there
Old 04-21-2008, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2martt View Post
my phone is stuck saying i have one new text message, but i cant get it to go away, any one have any ideas, i erased all of my text messages and it is still there

me toooo soo weird after a while of using it this always happens to me the rom becomes buggy

Old 04-21-2008, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogu100)

condelestat is a n00b

I just wanted to say that this rom has been great for me. I love the style and functionality. I did however have to learn how to add my home cities to the weather plug in. This was a lot easier than everyone was saying. I just had to load the sdk certs and edit the xml file and I was done, too easy. I also had to figure out the mediahub mini. I had to open the Audiomanager and load up the library before it would work right. No problems after I did that. Thanks for taking the time and elevating the HTC Touch to a respectable standard. I wish that HTC would have people as passionate as you in their staff.
I do have a wish list:
Replace the standard file browser with a more capable version. (ie. Totalcommander)

Replace the standard taskmanager with a more advance version that includes standard system tools. like this one: http://www.pdamagician.com/Downloads...2.7_WM2005.zip

I can't wait for your next version!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Toucn

jhford is a n00b

Issues:
1. When I soft reset, I get the following Voice Command error:
"Voice Command has encountered a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again."
2. What is \windows\startkey.exe and \windows\startup\startkey.lnk?
Thanks
Old 04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogu100)

condelestat is a n00b

from what little I can find on it, it's for large start menu
Old 04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

So the latest version looks to be v15 .. could you update the topic/first post to it ? so we can know more deeply whats been updated/changed or stuff
Old 04-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

How about a nice new Alltel kitchen
Old 04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
How about a nice new Alltel kitchen
Lol, started working on it last night. Do you want an Alltel Carrier added too?
Old 04-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Haha, I'm with Telus, so that works fine for me... but your kitchen is so nice to use, and so clean with the UC that it's the only one I use right now, it would be great to have all that from before + GPS
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development