View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
mattgoody
N00b

mattgoody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Thanks a ton. I downloaded the 615 rom as well as the kitchen. The kitchen is from march 30th while the rom is from april 6th. Is there any reason i should not use the kitchen. I dont know if it would matter, but when i did the "prepit.bat" on the 615 rom, the OEM folder is empty and everything is in the SYS folder, while in the kitchen it is seperated.

Onto the verizon specific files, in the 615 rom there is only a Carrier - Generic folder that i can see, while in the kitchen there are 3 carrier specific folders and the generic one. The Verizon carrier folder i see in the ppckitchen.org kitchen has some of the same files as the Carrier - Generic folder in your rom, but not really. The ppckitchen.org Verizon folder has: epst.epst, epstLab.epst, EPSTLab.exe, 2 wacky named files starting with fffff, one a dsm file and the other an rgu registry file, 3 mxipupdate_vzw_101.provxml files, the other 2 are 102 and 104 instead of 101, option.xml, Override_VZW.dll, sync.ico, VZWPlugin.dll, and VZWPlugInERI.dll. I guess you know whats in your rom's folders, but it has some extra files and is missing some of them (vzw specific files id guess).

Anyway i couldnt find those 4 files you mentioned in your previous post, though i searched for them. It's quite possible you are referring to some of the files i just mentioned and i just dont know it lol :P. Sorry for the lenghty post, i just wanna get it right.