PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

Jemradary is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

How do I uninstall ImCokeMan's v2.31
Old 11-29-2008, 12:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mtstmp is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Thanks I am glad you like my ROM

Anyways here's what your gonna wanna do..

Since you are on a custom ROM with 2.31.CoKe all you need to do is flash the 0.40 Unlocker and then flash back to the official Sprint ROM immediately after that since the 0.40 unlocker can be overwritten and the 2.31 unlocker cannot be overwritten so the SPL in the Sprint ROM will overwrite the 0.40 unlocked SPL
If you have anymore questions please feel free
Thank you! Clear, concise, and just what I needed!
Old 11-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemradary View Post
How do I uninstall ImCokeMan's v2.31
Read a couple posts up .. I posted how
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtstmp View Post
Thank you! Clear, concise, and just what I needed!
Sweet Dont forget the thanks button!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Lurker

spammail.dj is a n00b

My phone: Sprint HTC TOUCH (Vogue) with windows mobile 6.1

HELP! Can someone break this down barney style for me. I tried downloading the unlockers to my phone but I kept getting errors.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammail.dj View Post
My phone: Sprint HTC TOUCH (Vogue) with windows mobile 6.1

HELP! Can someone break this down barney style for me. I tried downloading the unlockers to my phone but I kept getting errors.
sure thing
what errors you getting?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA - MP6900US (US Cellular Blows)

ak40seven is a n00b

Ok, sorry if this is already covered somewhere in the 61 pages of posts previous to this, but I just don't have the time at the moment to read all of that (I will at some point).
I have a US Cellular HTC Touch, and I want to switch to Sprint. First, both are CDMA networks, correct?
Second, does my handset still have the GPS Chipset, even though US Cellular's rom doesnt support it? Is this flash possible? What unlocker would I want to use to perform this upgrade... If I am understanding correctly, if I am going to upgrade to a Rev1a rom, wouldn't I want to use the 2.31 unlocker? Sorry again if this has been covered... I am a lazy noob when it comes to modding smartphones. I just would hate to brick this phone, as at this point I have not paid for it and have no intentions of doing so (US Cellular has screwed me far too many times over the last 6 years). Thanks a lot
Old 12-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak40seven View Post
Ok, sorry if this is already covered somewhere in the 61 pages of posts previous to this, but I just don't have the time at the moment to read all of that (I will at some point).
I have a US Cellular HTC Touch, and I want to switch to Sprint. First, both are CDMA networks, correct?
Second, does my handset still have the GPS Chipset, even though US Cellular's rom doesnt support it? Is this flash possible? What unlocker would I want to use to perform this upgrade... If I am understanding correctly, if I am going to upgrade to a Rev1a rom, wouldn't I want to use the 2.31 unlocker? Sorry again if this has been covered... I am a lazy noob when it comes to modding smartphones. I just would hate to brick this phone, as at this point I have not paid for it and have no intentions of doing so (US Cellular has screwed me far too many times over the last 6 years). Thanks a lot
I will be glad to answer this question for you.

Alright.. Yes your Touch DOES have GPS abilities and I dont know why US Cell doesnt allow them (neither does Verizon for some reason)
You will need to use the 2.31 unlocker and then flash a higher radio version. You can do that 2 ways by flashing the radio straight from your SD card or use the RUU or flash to the Bell ROM to get the highest radio version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA - MP6900US (US Cellular Blows)

ak40seven is a n00b

Thanks for all your help Dette, and to everyone who's posted in this and the other touch threads on this forum. This morning I understood absolutely NOTHIN about how to mod my smartphone, and now as I get ready to go to bed, my us cellular touch is running the sprint released 6.1 upgrade with the updated radio. Isn't technology grand? Yay to screwing us cell... YAY!
Old 12-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak40seven View Post
Thanks for all your help Dette, and to everyone who's posted in this and the other touch threads on this forum. This morning I understood absolutely NOTHIN about how to mod my smartphone, and now as I get ready to go to bed, my us cellular touch is running the sprint released 6.1 upgrade with the updated radio. Isn't technology grand? Yay to screwing us cell... YAY!
Hahahahaha I know how you feel man! I felt the same way the first time I modded my HTC Mogul (Had before I traded for Touch.. Be glad I did otherwise I would be building for the Mogul hehe). I felt awesome because I had hacked it and used a custom ROM in about an hour and then later that day or the next day I built my own ROM!!!!

Its a good feeling.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6900 & razor v9m
Carrier: cricket

whitefatboy2k is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to whitefatboy2k Send a message via Yahoo to whitefatboy2k

will this unlocker work on a sprint 6900 ver 2.13.0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development