PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

madsuse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

I have version .41 and cant seem to get past a boot loader screen and if I do I get a message stating NO RADIO. How can I flash to the GPS 2.xx bootloader via sd? I can't get activesync to connect.

I am new to the vogue and have been trying all day.

I am on a Verizon xv6900

UPDATE:

Got the stock ROM working with this unlocker.
I have tried many tmes since to get the 2.31 version to load and I keep seeing the 0.41 version after the update process seems to complete.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Last edited by madsuse; 12-06-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

it works!!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

daytona200 is a n00b

Is it possible to do this from ubuntu, or is it easy to make this compatible with a 64bit OS?

Just saw this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevertrevor777 View Post
As suggessted by MrTek at xda-developers forum, I have successfully unlocked my Alltel Vogue using Vista 64. The sleep4 application is not compatible with Vista 64 because it is written in 16 bit code.

1. Download the most recent unlocker
2. Open the Vogue_unlocker batch file in a text editor
3. Replace each occurance of "sleep4" with "pause"
4. Delete the sleep4 exe file. It does you no good.
5. Run Vogue_unlocker
6. Follow all instructions
note: It may be necessary to give Vogue_unlocker a few seconds each time before pressing any key to continue each time. This will ensure enough time has elapsed before continuing.

If you have problems with roaming after you unlock your phone, simply update your PRL (preferred roaming list). To do this:
1. Dial *228 and press send.
2. Press option 3 when prompted.
3. Wait for the phone to be programmed and allow it to restart.
THANKS!

Last edited by daytona200; 12-10-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsuse View Post
I have version .41 and cant seem to get past a boot loader screen and if I do I get a message stating NO RADIO. How can I flash to the GPS 2.xx bootloader via sd? I can't get activesync to connect.

I am new to the vogue and have been trying all day.

I am on a Verizon xv6900

UPDATE:

Got the stock ROM working with this unlocker.
I have tried many tmes since to get the 2.31 version to load and I keep seeing the 0.41 version after the update process seems to complete.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
yes... the 0.41 cant be overwriten so use the 0.40 unlocker and then use the 2.31 unlocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona200 View Post
Is it possible to do this from ubuntu, or is it easy to make this compatible with a 64bit OS?

Just saw this:

THANKS!
my friend is also having problems with 64bit Vista

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 12-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Lurker

guru611 is a n00b

I just flashed my ph; just before the last step where it asks to disable USB connection; i do that but it is unable to run the exe file titan_exitbl. Cannot connect to device, first it did run but the decvie did not reset.

How can i check that i have the latest ROM (Coke version); camrea - power button step what is the reset we have to do ??

thanks
Old 12-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: alltel

ndreamstate2 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ndreamstate2 Send a message via Yahoo to ndreamstate2

i followed a link on here to the htc official rom upgrade however stupid was not paying attention and i flashed my alltel touch with sprint rom. now i cant get the sprint rom off there. everything works but my data or internet. called alltel and they said it looks to them as if my phone is a sprint phone. help anyone
Old 12-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Lurker

vaghunger is a n00b

Hello guys, I have sprint HTC vogue and I recently upgrade my phone with official 6.1 window update with sprint. As per their discription GPS is enabled... NOW the question is how do I get this GPS work on my PHONE?? I dont have data plan.. Should I use this first page unlocker?????? I am totally new to this ?????? Please help me here
Old 12-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndreamstate2 View Post
i followed a link on here to the htc official rom upgrade however stupid was not paying attention and i flashed my alltel touch with sprint rom. now i cant get the sprint rom off there. everything works but my data or internet. called alltel and they said it looks to them as if my phone is a sprint phone. help anyone
try flashing the alltel rom?
Old 12-13-2008, 06:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hi there after using imacokemans unlocker , i now have a problem of the phone locking up when it goes into standby mode ( have not flashed with any other rom yet) was wondering if anyone had any ideas on fixing this..also i can not seem to get windows mobile device center to connect with the phone since using the unlocker i went thro all the steps to a t and all seemed to go well. is there a way to relock the phone?
Old 12-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Lurker

vaghunger is a n00b

Hello guys, I have sprint HTC vogue and I recently upgrade my phone with official 6.1 window update with sprint. As per their discription GPS is enabled... NOW the question is how do I get this GPS work on my PHONE?? I dont have data plan.. Should I use this first page unlocker?????? I am totally new to this ?????? Please help me here
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development