PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
boe -

I don't know what OMA means, but i do connect to exchange server by activesync over the air.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:14 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
OMA = Outlook Mobile Access, as far as I know...

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Vboyz - are you using WM 6.1? Does your sync include calendar, contacts or just e-mail? OMA is the way you can sync real time calendar contacts etc over the air. POP and IMAP won't do all that.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started
Talking

Thanks Harvey.....much appreciated my man!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

fowen is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
kaos - thanks for the info.

Anyone try 6.1 with their exchange server? I get 0x85010015 from activesync on the PC. I'm using a godaddy public cert - never had an issue with any other WM devices - we've got about 30 of them and they all sync with that cert no problem - any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong or need to change? I'm not sure what security settings are different in 6.1 but I did set up all the 30 phones myself so I'm pretty familiar with the process on WM6.
I just setup Sync with our Exchange server and it is processing all of my contacts as we speak.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: Bell

Moekind is just getting started
Can Someone Please Merge The New Bell Rom With 6.1?
Old 02-01-2008, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjunkie View Post
Thanks Harvey.....much appreciated my man!
My pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moekind View Post
Can Someone Please Merge The New Bell Rom With 6.1?
I'm sure no2chem would be willing to help you with that if you could provide an OEM Bell ROM. Just a thought... can't promise that though.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
As promised, here is the OEM Sprint WM6 ROM Merged with WM6.1 thanks to no2chem. He truely is a genius when it comes to building ROMs.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K09U895L

Here is the registry tweak courtesy of jim2561:

You may also want to use Schaps Advanced Configuration Tool 1.0. Install the program and under the appearance tab change "Show on title bar:" to "Battery". (ATTACHED BELOW--Just extract zip to any folder and copy cab to device and install)

Once you do both of these fixes, you will have The Sprint OEM ROM and WM6.1 Merged into an almost perfectly smooth ROM.

Have fun.
Before i flash this i wanted to make sure, All i need to do is unlock my touch and flash the ROM correct? no additional steps needed?
________
Hyde Park Residence

Last edited by Scrotum; 09-06-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
Before i flash this i wanted to make sure, All i need to do is unlock my touch and flash the ROM correct? no additional steps needed?
That is absolutely correct. You will need to install imcokeman's hardspl and unlock the phone and then you will be good to go.

NOTE: This will HARD RESET your device. Make sure you back up everything before you flash.

EDIT:: This will NOT work on your Mogul.

Last edited by DHarvey; 02-01-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
kaos - thanks for the info.

Anyone try 6.1 with their exchange server? I get 0x85010015 from activesync on the PC. I'm using a godaddy public cert - never had an issue with any other WM devices - we've got about 30 of them and they all sync with that cert no problem - any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong or need to change? I'm not sure what security settings are different in 6.1 but I did set up all the 30 phones myself so I'm pretty familiar with the process on WM6.
I had that problem, you must not be using the owa authentication plugin in IIS. When you go to owa, do you get an outlook web access screen, or do you get a windows dialog asking for username/password?

If you're running ex2007, reinstall the client access role, and everything should be good
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development