PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 12:55 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sold my TP to a friend for 150. Am I evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
These phones are now free from radioshack with a new contract. You ripped that poor girl off. Shame on you. I bought one off ebay for $50 last week.
She's mid contract.

I couldn't find any on ebay for that price btw. You sure it aint stolen?

Oh and lastly, she aint poor. She's a 6 figure gal :P

Old 11-04-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
These phones are now free from radioshack with a new contract. You ripped that poor girl off. Shame on you. I bought one off ebay for $50 last week.
what condition was it in?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Smile Re: Sold my TP to a friend for 150. Am I evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I bought a touch pro last November and I've never had a single issue with it. I was gonna put it on ebay, but my friend needed a phone after dropped hers in her coffee. I told her I'd probably get 150 for it on ebay, so she offered 150 lol.

Looking back, I can say that I enjoyed this phone, but it kinda irritated me how warm it got on a long phone call. I feel like Sprint lied to us about the talk time also.

Anyways, yall think 150 is fair for a touch pro that never had a single hardware issue? Not a refurb...
sounds good to me!! i sold my sprint branded (verizon activated) to one of the pentagon police to use on verizon for $200!! he liked the way sprints verison looked but wanted to keep his verizon service

Old 11-04-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tp2
Carrier: Sprint

AL_CAPONE_187 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
lucky lol

but ya what condition was it in
Old 11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
She's mid contract.

Your in the clear then! Plus, it's what she offered.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
She's mid contract.

Nope, it aint stolen. I got it, activated it with the intent of calling asurion (Sprint's insurance company) and saying I dropped it in water. Did that, and they sent me a touch pro 2! That was my plan all along and it worked! So in closing, I paid $150 for a $400 phone. WOOT!

Last edited by rose1; 11-04-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
what condition was it in?
Very poor condition, chrome peeling, screen scratched a little but I didn't care as long as it has a clean esn
Old 11-04-2009, 01:18 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Nope, it aint stolen. I got it, activated it with the intent of calling asurion (Sprint's insurance company) and saying I dropped it in water. Did that, and they sent me a touch pro 2! That was my plan all along and it worked! So in closing, I paid $150 for a $400 phone. WOOT!
Oh so in other words you're just a scammer. Yeeeaaaaahhh.....

Can't say that I blame you though. If the system is that easily worked and you don't feel anything morally wrong with it, have at it hoss lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Oh so in other words you're just a scammer. Yeeeaaaaahhh.....

Can't say that I blame you though. If the system is that easily worked and you don't feel anything morally wrong with it, have at it hoss lol
Honestly, I would have no problem paying for it but when I thought about it, the tp2 is $449+tax which is $503.00 Then you have to wait 3 months for a $100 mail in rebate. That is just too expensive for a phone that has the same insides as the TP1. Also, if the TP1 didn't have so many issues with it (overheating, screen dying, keyboard dying), I would have kept it.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Honestly, I would have no problem paying for it but when I thought about it, the tp2 is $449+tax which is $503.00 Then you have to wait 3 months for a $100 mail in rebate. That is just too expensive for a phone that has the same insides as the TP1. Also, if the TP1 didn't have so many issues with it (overheating, screen dying, keyboard dying), I would have kept it.
Yeah see, I had absolutely no excuse to try and scam anyone. My touch pro never broke and I had it from almost day one. Then on top of that, I wasn't even supposed to qualify for a $150 rebate on a new phone with renewal, their systems just screwed up and showed me having an extra year on my contract. THEN on top of THAT, the order didn't go through (probably because of this glitch) so I had to call in a second time. The woman gave me an extra 50 off just for having to do that.

So in all, I got 200 off this phone with renewal when I should have only qualified for 75 lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro