PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel RIP

arbdef is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant get warranty phone from Alltel

So did they give you a new TP or something else? When I went in they wanted to help but all they could do was give me a BB or a Palm. Starting to think that I would be better just putting my 6700 back on the network.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
Update: i went back to Alltel store this morning and they took care of me. they remembered me from last week and i guess felt bad for me. thank you chuggy. you were right i kept my cool and just told em how i paid for a touch pro not a diamond and the took care of me. As far as the flashing a cooked rom....I flash at a minimum of 5 to 6 times a week. they all do the same thing. im pretty sure its do to the design flaw here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62876 .
Awsome! I'm glad it worked out! I've used the same mind set when dealing with anyone in customer service, and it's amazing what you can get. I've been in one the "promotional packages" that our cable company offers for the first year for about 5 years now. 1 phone call a year usually keeps my Internet and cable aroudn $70.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel
Threadstarter

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbdef View Post
So did they give you a new TP or something else? When I went in they wanted to help but all they could do was give me a BB or a Palm. Starting to think that I would be better just putting my 6700 back on the network.
they gave me a brand new tp right out of the box and stuck my old one it!
Old 09-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph800
Carrier: Alltel

Siacono is just getting started

I was told by several different Alltel Reps here in Ohio that you will stay on your Alltel plan as it was with Alltel (no changes) unless you want to upgrade your phone at the discounted rate then you would have to renew your plan and pick a VZW plan.
Otherwise you could buy a phone out right at full retail and stick with your current plan....

What I would like to know is how would that work for me as I am on Alltel... But I owe VZW money from a previous acct that was borked during my divorce like 9 yrs ago.... Will they refuse me or make me pay some huge deposit

Last edited by Siacono; 09-05-2009 at 04:49 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro