PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002
Re: awesome battery life

i get better life with tf3d that your getting. its all about tweaking baby
Old 08-27-2009, 10:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebulbe View Post
I am presently using nfsfan's ROM that you get at xdadevelopers and i get 2x the battery life i had with any other roms i have tried...especially energy rom that was making my phone last 7 hours or less with moderate use....try this rom you will see that this phone can last much longer !
were talking tp not mogul. or is your phone info wron? post a link if its a tp rom.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ruined is just getting started

I second the great battery life on the stock rom...I'd never seen it that good though. Unfortunately as soon as you install a program or two and tweak TF3D battery life goes back to "normal." Couldnt bare it and had to switch to Energy after a few days....whats great battery life if you cant stand using the phone.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

My TP usually last me from 7 am - 6 pm with ~40% left when using it moderately. I would say ~100 texts, ~30 minute of calls, ~40 minute of data (news, pocket express, stock, youtube, pandora), and 15 minutes interval of push mail. I get pretty good signal, so that might be the case.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

at 11pm i pulled the plug on charger, nothing running but opera and my posting. im running 6.5 with tf3d2, ill report my findings. not saying whos rom either. ill post what i do(stream,email ect.) not saying anybody cares but im curious exactly what i get.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

undervolting one's processor did it for me . I get like 12+ hours consistently with some data usage thrown in there. But I rarely if ever dip under 12 hours now. (I'm using SsS's v.209 ROM 6.5) Yes I just Touch Flo
Old 08-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

I got 4 days on a one charge. We went camping in the mountains and no bars, could not get a signal so I put it in airplane mode and used it for about an hour each day to play bejeweled and read a book on it, by the end of the trip I still had 70% on a stock ROM.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 08-28-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (XV6875)
Carrier: Verizon

llea1 is just getting started

I was on a cruise to the caribbean and had the phone of standby for 4 days and had 60% battery left, i was using Mighty's 4R3BORN ROM...that with carrying it around and playing Need For Speed: Undercover on it for about a total of an hour...Also, here's the cab for the game, Its too much fun!
Attached Files
File Type: cab nfsundercover.cab (3.12 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by llea1; 08-28-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Well, I removed the battery from charge on Sunday at 2100 hrs, and it is now Tuesday at 1846 hrs. The percentage or battery remaining is still 52%. So far, I am very impressed with the Mugen battery. I'm going to run this battey w/o charging it until I absolutly need to charge it. At this rate, I'll easily get 4 days out of the battery.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Thursday at 1959 hrs, (day 4): 34% battery charge remaining. The battery life of the Mugen is impressive to say the least. Since migrating to WM, I've never had a work week of runtime. If I can make it through the day tomorrow w/o having to charge at noon, I'll be very impressed. The capabilities of a pocket PC plus the battery life of a regular phone. Can't get much better then that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro