PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod
Re: awesome battery life

i beleive the guy using spbmobileshell, and on mightyrom i was getting more than a day with his tweak built in
Old 08-27-2009, 04:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

JL-F1 is just getting started

If I only use my phone for calls, lol, it will last 2 days easy.
It's the data use that kills my battery life
Old 08-27-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

newvet is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
i beleive the guy using spbmobileshell, and on mightyrom i was getting more than a day with his tweak built in
I`m using the latest Mighty with Spb mobile3 with weather updates turned off and always get 24 hours- moderate use
Old 08-27-2009, 05:07 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

I prolly use my phone more than the average user, and just about everything I do with it uses data, so I keep an active data connection pretty much all day.
The ROMs I run the most are MR4 and MR6 and I take my phone off the charger at about 3:30 am and I usually have to plug it in by 10:00am because its down to 20-30%.
But I play Pandora almost constantly while Im at work, to and from work I either browse the net or watch a movie or watch youtube.
And while doing this Im usually IM'ing and texting.
I just figure when you use your PPC as hard as I do, 8 hours is about all you can expect to get outta it.

Oh ya and sometimes when Im in the car I switch out to my Mugen 3000Mah battery, but never take it any where cause its horribly UGLY!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by newvet View Post
I`m using the latest Mighty with Spb mobile3 with weather updates turned off and always get 24 hours- moderate use
what i do om mine, i install the diamondtweak and do the thigy that disconnect your data connection at certain time, and that a BIG helper right there.... heck we not all the time using the damn hpone right...
Old 08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I prolly use my phone more than the average user, and just about everything I do with it uses data, so I keep an active data connection pretty much all day.
The ROMs I run the most are MR4 and MR6 and I take my phone off the charger at about 3:30 am and I usually have to plug it in by 10:00am because its down to 20-30%.
But I play Pandora almost constantly while Im at work, to and from work I either browse the net or watch a movie or watch youtube.
And while doing this Im usually IM'ing and texting.
I just figure when you use your PPC as hard as I do, 8 hours is about all you can expect to get outta it.

Oh ya and sometimes when Im in the car I switch out to my Mugen 3000Mah battery, but never take it any where cause its horribly UGLY!

heck yea, i used to have it when i used to have the diamond and people used to tell me i have a toolbox of a phone.... its huge

watch out leaving the battery in the car, the heat could damage the battery

Last edited by rafyrod; 08-27-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:24 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
heck yea, i used to have it when i used to have the diamond and people used to tell me i have a toolbox of a phone.... its huge

watch out leaving the battery in the car, the heat could damage the battery
Iv thought of that before, but I bought it off a user here brand new for 30 bucks, so im not out to much if it does crap out on me.
God it last FOREVER tho, LOL.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Iv thought of that before, but I bought it off a user here brand new for 30 bucks, so im not out to much if it does crap out on me.
God it last FOREVER tho, LOL.
oh yea, i saw it too, you got a heck of deal... i pay for mine 100 on ebay, then sold the diamond and the batt went with it free... $hit
Old 08-27-2009, 06:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprrrint

MercuryHayes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
More than 12hrs isn't believable guys. I'm not even sure you can get that on airplane mode and not touching it

are you serious? after 12 hours id say id be @ 40% and thats after 50 or so texts...running 6.5, checking email once an hour and moderate web browsing.

what are your stats in a given day?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800 and tp (still transit)
Carrier: BELL

lebulbe is a n00b

I am presently using nfsfan's ROM that you get at xdadevelopers and i get 2x the battery life i had with any other roms i have tried...especially energy rom that was making my phone last 7 hours or less with moderate use....try this rom you will see that this phone can last much longer !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro