PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Is anybody else waiting for the day the TP is going be replaced by the TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
False ! im a Sprint premier customer and was told if i waited a year i would only get 75 would have to wait the full 2 years for a 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I don't know where the disconnect is but I am a premier customer and am only receiving the $75 dollar option after1a year. I don't get the full discount til year 2...
you guys are getting shafted then, its in the very first item as a benefit of being an SP member... even says "ALMOST A YEAR SOONER than other customers".... am i still false??? lol jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
As I interpret it, if you are a Sprint Premier customer you do get the $150 off after 1 year.

http://www.sprintenterprise.com/premier/
thanks, now didnt have to grab that for them..
Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I haven't had hardware issues with my TP. While I love the thought of the higher screen res and the more responsive screen (this would be REALLY nice) I really like the pocketability of the TP.

I wish one of the new sprint windows mobile phones would be similar in dimensions to the xperia x1 but with the button layout of the TP2 and the more responsive screen. With keyboard configurator I don't have any need for the dpad (or the zoom pad they added to the TP2).

...and as mentioned with a WM6.5/TF3D2 ROM on my device I have no complaints with the software.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkel View Post
I haven't had hardware issues with my TP. While I love the thought of the higher screen res and the more responsive screen (this would be REALLY nice) I really like the pocketability of the TP.

I wish one of the new sprint windows mobile phones would be similar in dimensions to the xperia x1 but with the button layout of the TP2 and the more responsive screen. With keyboard configurator I don't have any need for the dpad (or the zoom pad they added to the TP2).

...and as mentioned with a WM6.5/TF3D2 ROM on my device I have no complaints with the software.
There are some regedits that can be done on the touch pro that make the screen very responsive. Mine (well, the one im about to be sending back when my replacement gets here) is almost as responsive as my fiance's iphone, which IMO is TOO responsive.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:48 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yeah dimaond hack,not diam tweak, has a screen pressure setting-this one is for entire phone... the default value is like in the 50s...mines at 300, not sure what it tops out at though, so 300 is a safe number

advanced config and/or(i forget) diamond Tweak have pressure settings for just TF3D
Old 08-25-2009, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo baby
Carrier: sprint

ricchini2007 is becoming a great contributor

here is one problem im having with the tp is the batt. when the phone is charging and im talking on it the batt. still goes down why?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I don't know where the disconnect is but I am a premier customer and am only receiving the $75 dollar option after1a year. I don't get the full discount til year 2...
Is your line the primary line on the account?

Old 08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm on a family plan. Only the primary account gets premier benefits. The other two lines don't
Old 08-25-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jo1020 is keeping up the good workjo1020 is keeping up the good work

You have to have the primary line on the account to receive the discount.
I get the discount, my husband and son do not.

sorry Brushrop03 I didn't see your post.
I just said the same thing you did.

Last edited by jo1020; 08-25-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
There are some regedits that can be done on the touch pro that make the screen very responsive. Mine (well, the one im about to be sending back when my replacement gets here) is almost as responsive as my fiance's iphone, which IMO is TOO responsive.
Yeah, I messed around with the screen sensitivity settings (one didn't seem to do much of anything and the other seemed to mess up TF3D scrolling, flicking, etc..). I may have to play around with it again.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor

i for one have been impatiently waiting for the TP2 since I saw its glorious physique in picture. I love my TP but that screen on the TP2 looks mighty nice

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro