PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Q & A for Touch pro's on TEP (Service and Insurance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Thank you for you reply and helping out in here Tech Carla
Your very welcome I do what I can lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: sprint

yodasgsr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey Gozson,

I went to the online replacement link and they said it was down as of last month...

replacing your phone through that link saved people the deductible...is there another way to do that...or will we be stuck paying the deductible?

thanks in advance
Old 12-18-2009, 12:58 AM

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

Tech Carla in tha house!!

If there is something wrong with your phone that isn't an insurance claim type of damage, you should be able to take it into the store and have it looked at and either fixed or replaced....I think they took that link down since people were abusing it pretty good

Let the real guys come through and give ya an official answer though!
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

"cozarla" has it correct! taking it to a store is your only option now.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
"cozarla" has it correct! taking it to a store is your only option now.
Like music to my ears Dr
Old 12-19-2009, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Re: Q & A for Touch pro's on TEP (Service and Insurance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Tech Carla in tha house!!

If there is something wrong with your phone that isn't an insurance claim type of damage, you should be able to take it into the store and have it looked at and either fixed or replaced....I think they took that link down since people were abusing it pretty good

Let the real guys come through and give ya an official answer though!
Well done my young apprentice :P.. nicely done T-Carla

Donations (show love for my work)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Well done my young apprentice :P.. nicely done T-Carla
Thanks Godzson I hope you don't mind me helping, I know ya'll are busy and if I see a post I just figure I would help ya out if I knew the answer. I hope everything is going good for you guys and you are having a blessed holiday season
Old 03-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

mobius7107 is just getting started

We got rid of the self service tool back in December its a dead link now.. might wanna edit that part out.

Last edited by mobius7107; 03-10-2010 at 03:56 AM. Reason: wrong month
Old 03-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

it is super easy to replace parts on this phone! take it apart and diy. no need to pay the deductable and if the phone isnt under warranty its not like you would miss out on anything. I replaced the screen and internal speaker on mine with one I had that was a bad esn. hardest part is finding the right screwdrivers...i went to sears. just do NOT lose the screws. If anyone needs a walkthrough pm me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro