PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

therookielot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to therookielot Send a message via Skype™ to therookielot
Re: universal battery charger found

I have about 8 chargers. Mostly from accessories I ordered from ebay. For some reason they throw in a free charger with everything that I buy lol.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsp48 View Post
I stopped into a radio shack while on a biz trip in AZ to see about a charger. Found a helpful little stand alone charger that works for our touch pro batteries as well as other devices... cameras etc. Has two spring mounted prongs that auto sense polarity and slide to whatever size spacing you will likely need. It was about 39 bucks. Granted it's not a drop-it-in-on-the-run as you have to pull back the spring clamp, set the prongs and while looking at the contacts roll the battery upright release the clamp and look for the green light blinking to know it's set correctly. Works well though.

With the few extra batteries I have collected...mostly for free after reading about them offering them at sprint stores I have a pretty solid rotation of juice on the go...always at least one extra in my wallet. FYI...They also had a great deal on the 16 gig micro sd for like 56 bucks as well when best buy was still at 99 for the same card.
Could you possibly give a model number or something that identifies this charger?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
well considering the blackberry's charger works for the tp i've never had any issue with kepping my battery charged..not to mention silence 9 rom will last 2 days... so i've never had the need for an extra battery...now the sd card is a good find except youve been able to get them on ebay for that price for a good while now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slag02 View Post
Walmart had a USB Charger for the Razor for $14.99 I Think
Ebay much cheaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
last i knew any mini USB charger will work. im using the charger from my K1m Krazr in the truck, a USB-miniUSB from a 6700 and my sony phone to sync and charge from the laptop and the wall charger from my 6800 and the one that came with the phone in the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
I have about 8 chargers. Mostly from accessories I ordered from ebay. For some reason they throw in a free charger with everything that I buy lol.
Pretty sure the op is talking about something that charges just the battery, not a mini usb charger.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:49 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

+1 for Ruski, still wil be good to see it
Old 06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is pretty cool actually, though I'm afraid that since all my batteries operate at various voltages, some batteries will like explode, hahah. Is there a way to set the voltage and/or the charge rate/amperage?

Also the HTC chargers are the only chargers I've been able to use that charged to near full within an hour. Blackberry/motorola/generic chargers charge at like 500ma, and pretty much has to be left for several hours if I want it to be charged from 0 to near full.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 06-09-2009 at 03:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro