View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:38 PM
sanjsrik
Halfway to VIP Status

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: universal battery charger found

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsp48 View Post
I stopped into a radio shack while on a biz trip in AZ to see about a charger. Found a helpful little stand alone charger that works for our touch pro batteries as well as other devices... cameras etc. Has two spring mounted prongs that auto sense polarity and slide to whatever size spacing you will likely need. It was about 39 bucks. Granted it's not a drop-it-in-on-the-run as you have to pull back the spring clamp, set the prongs and while looking at the contacts roll the battery upright release the clamp and look for the green light blinking to know it's set correctly. Works well though.

With the few extra batteries I have collected...mostly for free after reading about them offering them at sprint stores I have a pretty solid rotation of juice on the go...always at least one extra in my wallet. FYI...They also had a great deal on the 16 gig micro sd for like 56 bucks as well when best buy was still at 99 for the same card.
Could you possibly give a model number or something that identifies this charger?