PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 05:13 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have a problem!

might want to throw on a pot o' coffee.. they don't open till 6 (i think)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ah yea.. I really shoulda slept tonight
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

DjKringe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i dont know what time the store opens but maybe I can call when the tech gurus..heh get there...call center anyway and get them to set a note to just give me a new riggin phone...i got roms i need to install dammit...on a side note,,,,cirque de soleil roawked tonight...er lastnight...somethin
Old 05-21-2009, 05:29 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

if your not totally brainwashed by wimo you might want the pre.

I gotta say though the only problem I've ever had with my NEW phones was my first apache's usb port broke after 6mo's. but most refurbs i've had usually came with worse problems. my original 2 moguls (I carried both) lasted over a year with lots of wear and tear, until I went in the ditch and they got a coffee shower. one died imediately, and was switched with a pro. the othere ended up with only the down button not working so I lived with it a while since they would't give me 2 pro's. when I finally got fed up with it, It got replaced with a "nib" but it had usb conectivity issues (clearly not new) again it got replaced with a "nib" only to find out that night the keyboard decided wherether fn was on @ boot, so I either had letters or num/sym, and it was like rolling dice resetting to get it to switch... I ended up bargaining with ecare to upgrade for extra discount. I still have the lame mogul, which I found was missing 3 screw inside and many screw holes were stripped.

not sure why I tryped out that unsolicited reweiw of my TEP experience....
Old 05-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

DjKringe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: I have a problem!

OK...so problem persisted this morning and I took it back to the repair man. He replaced the screen and all seems fine. Even the general sluggishness has gone away. Maybe the dying screen was placing a strain on the general OS? Who knows. Now I just have to decide which rom is gonna do me best!
Thanks again
DjKringe
Old 05-21-2009, 11:07 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

glad to hear it was resolved.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro