View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:42 AM
DjKringe
Lurker

DjKringe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have a problem!

So two weeks ago my girlfriend is getting a looping text from me every five minutes. Sprint resets both of our text messaging accounts and nothing changed. Upon serious examination i find a text in my outbox to her. I try to delete it but I cannot. This prompts me to flash a new rom. I've tried five different ones in the past week. Well with each rom I have had the problem of my phone either locking up or generally not coming out of stand by. I get the dark blue screen and nothing more. Today I reverted to the stock rom and relocked the phone so that I could return it. I went to the wrong sprint store where they were baffled and said go to this repair center. I went..but on the way I removed battery and after five times reinserting it...it finally worked. Guess what? Sprint store could not replicate problem and everything was working great! Hour later same dumb sh*t. Now again...working great! How do I get Sprint to replace the phone when everytime I try to show them what's wrong, it works great?