PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
OK! Where did you find the 5-7-09 ROM from? If that's a 6.1 ROM, you don't have 2D in the 6.1 to my knowledge, you got the wrong ROM I believe, that's why it's a good ideal to always read the instructions first, you will learn...
Well it's definitely TP2 because it has the tab customization. Unfortunately the Youtube will not behave it quits working after I installed the other apps like sprint tv and other media apps. Guess I just need to go back to the original Youtube WVD doesn't have a very good browser interface.

Last edited by molitar; 05-10-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Well it's definitely TP2 because it has the tab customization.
But no TiTanium, I will check it out...!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

Molitar,wht's the purpose of the second today in this ROM, does it suppose to toggle.. I guess I will have to add my own thing, but the ROM is nice.... I will show you what mine looks like in about 45 minutes, yeah, you know it's got to be funky......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-10-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

I've got a question, I have spb loaded as well as tf3d, can toggle back and forth no problem. My problem is with the second today. It starts up and then just gives me the message "launching touchflo 3d..." and that's all. How do I make that touchflo 2d? or titanium?
Old 05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
I've got a question, I have spb loaded as well as tf3d, can toggle back and forth no problem. My problem is with the second today. It starts up and then just gives me the message "launching touchflo 3d..." and that's all. How do I make that touchflo 2d? or titanium?
You can only do that if the ROM has 2D.....
Old 05-10-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
You can only do that if the ROM has 2D.....
Alright I'm using the one that Molitar posted a while back, merdins 5-07-09 version. I believe he said it had tf2d. I went into the tfdetacher options and it had the option for 2d but wouldn't allow it. So I'm not sure if it has 2d, would that matter for titanium? (what is titanium?) and I just realized I don't know my location code or how to find it for xweather...

As a side note, got the xweather up and running. one small victory for me, anyway. You guys have been a great help to me so far, cheers!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The new Merdinh's 5/7/09 ROM works in the "TriPod Mode" and the "Quad Pod Mode" and will work in the new coming "Penta Pod Mode".....=D>

Last edited by Technology1; 05-11-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Molitar,wht's the purpose of the second today in this ROM, does it suppose to toggle.. I guess I will have to add my own thing, but the ROM is nice.... I will show you what mine looks like in about 45 minutes, yeah, you know it's got to be funky......
I really don't know why it was originally included. Since I really don't see a need for toggling to the WM 6.1.. Just TFDetacher is good enough for SPB Shell and TouchFlo. I haven't started playing with the other shell XWeather yet. On a side note Tech it would be really cool if you started playing with some emulators or that and get a games going with the fun games.. things like motorcycle racing games that play by tilting the phone.. or other fun ones like I have played on the IPod. Also some cool frpg games like Zelda or that for the phone.. in other words start working on a fun game collection type thread.

Last edited by molitar; 05-11-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I really don't know why it was originally included. Since I really don't see a need for toggling to the WM 6.1.. Just TFDetacher is good enough for SPB Shell and TouchFlo. I haven't started playing with the other shell XWeather yet. On a side note Tech it would be really cool if you started playing with some emulators or that and get a games going with the fun games.. things like motorcycle racing games that play by tilting the phone.. or other fun ones like I have played on the IPod. Also some cool frpg games like Zelda or that for the phone.. in other words start working on a fun game collection type thread.
Molitar, you always come up with some good ideals..... Did you get the YOUTUbe Video Player working....?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Molitar, you always come up with some good ideals..... Did you get the YOUTUbe Video Player working....?
No so I tried the Google Youtube app and it worked fine. So I than tried installing your ultimate Youtube right over the Google one.. results... no go cannot play this video. I do not know what is wrong with this version.. I will try your older versions and see. I can't even get the stock version to run only the downloaded version from Google. Merdin released his final no longer beta today so I grabbed it.. the beta had known YT bug.

Last edited by molitar; 05-11-2009 at 10:49 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro