View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Nu Quad Pod Mode 4TH Dimension {The Ultimate YouTube Player} 6.5/WM7 Customizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I really don't know why it was originally included. Since I really don't see a need for toggling to the WM 6.1.. Just TFDetacher is good enough for SPB Shell and TouchFlo. I haven't started playing with the other shell XWeather yet. On a side note Tech it would be really cool if you started playing with some emulators or that and get a games going with the fun games.. things like motorcycle racing games that play by tilting the phone.. or other fun ones like I have played on the IPod. Also some cool frpg games like Zelda or that for the phone.. in other words start working on a fun game collection type thread.
Molitar, you always come up with some good ideals..... Did you get the YOUTUbe Video Player working....?