PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
can we get the instructions again??? PLS??
We just had a accident Ok, on this website, please be a little patient... We will post the links to the software as soon as we can, thanks.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by queknight View Post
How do I do the shell page
I posted how on the the last thread. So ill try this again.

1)install the spb mobileshell cab. (your on your own on the registration)

2) you need to go into the windows folder>startup, and cut the spb mobile shell to your storage card.(this will keep the manilla from crashing)

3)install whatever theme for shell you want. I can only find one cab install and its berry 66 by dash.(dash is the man)If anybody finds some different themes let me know.

4)from there its all good. install your chome editor, showallco tabs, show opera tabs in titanium, whatever you prefer. the key is cutting the spb out of startup, and the detatcher. i use a background changer and the showallco tabs with a pack off wallpapers. changes the screen every minute or whatever you want.(only works with manilla though)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey guys I'm just stating that as a neutral rom lover, I appreciate the links of this and the other last thread.

I am on Juicy Build 090429H now, and think Starrom is my choice of standard to beat.

I am finally going to try either this Rom(if available) or latest Merdin 6.5, as I havent tried his 6.5 because it was always so overshadowed by main rom in his thread.

So in the spirit of enthusiasm, I am going to post 3 manilla customize cabs.

1-The Gold Digital clock which I edited to have a Transparent background.
2-The original Transparent Diamond Tab, for your own slider.
3- The "crystal Clock", which is a transparent clock.

I rather consider this thread as a nice help for users to customize, rather than looking as it a redundant thread, because I haven't seen Merdin start a separate thread on his 6.5 rom.

Good luck to all
Thanks a million, sweet.....{LOL}
Old 04-29-2009, 05:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola MB810
Carrier: Verizon

t3yf5g is a n00b
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

I just flashed to a 6.5 rom and loving it. But I notice that this rom has a weather bar in the today screen. Is this a cab I have to download or is it stock? I don't see that option anywhere.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3yf5g View Post
I just flashed to a 6.5 rom and loving it. But I notice that this rom has a weather bar in the today screen. Is this a cab I have to download or is it stock? I don't see that option anywhere.
Its already in the rom. as long as its showing the NEXT 4 days as opposed to the LAST 4 days, your good to go. Still have to install your opera tab.

Hey tech, two things, 1 is i notice your you tube is also not showing the pictures on your youube. you know a screenshot of what the video is. Is your youtube taking forever to load. mine lags a little bit. but im using your innervision. i take it you reccomend the one on page 1. 2nd thing is the detatcher working for you. I mean it was working for me, but it wouldnt switch back to titanium from manilla, but i see you posted it. do you have a fix?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3yf5g View Post
The software you want has been just placed in the pictures section, it's ready to be downloaded, enjoy.............
Old 04-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Its already in the rom. as long as its showing the NEXT 4 days as opposed to the LAST 4 days, your good to go. Still have to install your opera tab.

Hey tech, two things, 1 is i notice your you tube is also not showing the pictures on your youube. you know a screenshot of what the video is. Is your youtube taking forever to load. mine lags a little bit. but im using your innervision. i take it you reccomend the one on page 1. 2nd thing is the detatcher working for you. I mean it was working for me, but it wouldnt switch back to titanium from manilla, but i see you posted it. do you have a fix?
Yse pictures will display, it's your data connection that's the problem... Microsoft does not have TFDeteacher switching the oppsite way as of yet, but coming soon....
Old 04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Yse pictures will display, it's your data connection that's the problem
thats the thing. Im postin 1200 kb/sec. i think its either the macro flash player(which im uninstalling), or somethin in adv conf thats messed up. Ill figure it out.

One bug im noticing. If titanium is the chosen option and you soft reset, when it turns back on if you go into spb shell before launching manilla, manilla will not come up. So in short try and have the manilla on when you reset your phone, or go into tf3d before launching spbshell. if anybodies has a fix, im all ears. the only other bug in this rom is the music tab will not launch music. not a big deal to me cause i prefer coreplayer anyways. That is literally the only bugs ive found.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:59 PM
blacksr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

unsuccessful. permissions. your rom had mobile shell on it. do i need to uninstall mobile shell, install tf3d, and reinstall mobile shell?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Let's please ensure that we're staying on topic and being respectful of all our fellow PPCGeeks brothers and sisters.

Thanks,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro