View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey guys I'm just stating that as a neutral rom lover, I appreciate the links of this and the other last thread.

I am on Juicy Build 090429H now, and think Starrom is my choice of standard to beat.

I am finally going to try either this Rom(if available) or latest Merdin 6.5, as I havent tried his 6.5 because it was always so overshadowed by main rom in his thread.

So in the spirit of enthusiasm, I am going to post 3 manilla customize cabs.

1-The Gold Digital clock which I edited to have a Transparent background.
2-The original Transparent Diamond Tab, for your own slider.
3- The "crystal Clock", which is a transparent clock.

I rather consider this thread as a nice help for users to customize, rather than looking as it a redundant thread, because I haven't seen Merdin start a separate thread on his 6.5 rom.

Good luck to all
Thanks a million, sweet.....{LOL}