View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3yf5g View Post
I just flashed to a 6.5 rom and loving it. But I notice that this rom has a weather bar in the today screen. Is this a cab I have to download or is it stock? I don't see that option anywhere.
Its already in the rom. as long as its showing the NEXT 4 days as opposed to the LAST 4 days, your good to go. Still have to install your opera tab.

Hey tech, two things, 1 is i notice your you tube is also not showing the pictures on your youube. you know a screenshot of what the video is. Is your youtube taking forever to load. mine lags a little bit. but im using your innervision. i take it you reccomend the one on page 1. 2nd thing is the detatcher working for you. I mean it was working for me, but it wouldnt switch back to titanium from manilla, but i see you posted it. do you have a fix?