PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint/Touch Pro Hell - Sorry for the long read!

i went through retention too i got my phone for 100 bucks with a 100 service credit and 100 mail in rebate so they payed me 100 bucks to stay with them
Old 01-07-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

The best thing u can do is file a complaint with the better business bureau. I have had past issues with Sprint and got sick of the run-around. I filed a complaint with BBB online and received instant results and was even contacted by a Sprint Manager who gave me her number and told me to call her if I ever needed anything else. Do a google search for Better Business Bureau and file a complaint online and they will handle everything for u.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b

That happened to me. I had ordered a phone. Cancelled it. Ordered another phone and sprint still charged me for the cancelled phone. I decided the phone I ordered which was a palm treo was not what I wanted. So I exchanged it for a Mogul. I got charged for the mogul as well. Sprint fixed the problem for the cancelled phone but did not want to fix the problem with the mogul. They had charged my account and credit card. It took months for sprint to fix their problems. I had been over 6 hours with sprint on the phone. Ridiculous!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RHOD500
Carrier: VZW

vzwdts is keeping up the good workvzwdts is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
The best thing u can do is file a complaint with the better business bureau. I have had past issues with Sprint and got sick of the run-around. I filed a complaint with BBB online and received instant results and was even contacted by a Sprint Manager who gave me her number and told me to call her if I ever needed anything else. Do a google search for Better Business Bureau and file a complaint online and they will handle everything for u.
This is typically a gargantuan waste of time, as the BBB usually won't do anything for you and Sprint/AT&T/VZW/Any other carrier could really care less about what the BBB says. They have no power or say over anyone or anything, period.

Just like other posters, my experience with Sprint has led me to believe that the only intelligent people who work there are in the retentions department.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO Swift

Bradleyj44 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Bradleyj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzwdts View Post
Just like other posters, my experience with Sprint has led me to believe that the only intelligent people who work there are in the retentions department.
It is true; i've actually had good experiences with advance technical support as well.
They seem to be the only people who pay attention and actual help
Old 02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO Swift

Bradleyj44 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Bradleyj44

i may be the luckiest man on earth but i actually have a reg phone rep giving me a credit i was looking for....
wow...
Old 02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Keep bangin' away at Sprint until you get it figured out.

late,
Coz
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

tom6433 is keeping up the good worktom6433 is keeping up the good work

i gave up on sprint CS as well. i called them about not being able to send pic mail and i got escalated up 3-4 times and EVERY TIME i got someone new we would walk through the same steps. soft rest the phone, pull the battery, reinstall the pic mail update. so i finally got someone that seemed like they knew what was going on she she said to take the phone into a store that there was an update that was needed. i told her i already installed the update from the powerdeck site, and she said that she was talking about a different update. so i put everything back to stock, locked the phone, and hard reset before taking it in. i told them i was NOT there for the pic mail update, that the lady from tech support said there was a different update, and that the phone was just hard reset. the guy even wrote that on the ticket. when i went back to pickup my phone the guy told me they installed the pic mail update and tested it and it was good to go. i checked my phone and the guy tested it by sending a pic msg TO my phone. i was having issues SENDING. i gave up and left. it was like i was speaking another language.

sorry for the semi-hijack but i thought i would share my recent sprint CS experience so maybe you could let off some steam and laugh at my situation. i am not out any money or phones, so it probably isn't too funny to you.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't see why it would matter whether he was within his 30days or not. A defective phone is supposed to be replaced regardless of how long ago you bought it. I purchased my TP on October 26th and had it replaced at the beginning of January, with a NIB one with no issues. Even though there was a backorder I had no problem doing an advanced exchange, it doesnt make sense why the store didnt offer this as an option to begin with.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro