PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Quie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/20/09 Added Transparent BG Post #3] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

I don't know how to do that, sorry. It's really weird. Just imagine on right side of the whole plugin cut off right behind the day in the date. So I see 6/24 and then the year is gone and all the way to the bottom of the plug in is blank. It doesn't seem to matter if I remove some icons for the tabs or not.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [6/20/09 Added Transparent BG Post #3] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quie View Post
How did you get this to say Verizon in the upper left hand corner? Mine doesn't do that.
It did that by default.

When I am using TF3D2 (Rhodium) I use "personalizer" to change that stuff, but with HTCHome I just left everything at the defaults.

Mine may be slightly different (I'm not really sure) as I have a Sprint TouchPro but it is activated on Verizon service.

~John
Old 06-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker

Quie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
It did that by default.

When I am using TF3D2 (Rhodium) I use "personalizer" to change that stuff, but with HTCHome I just left everything at the defaults.

Mine may be slightly different (I'm not really sure) as I have a Sprint TouchPro but it is activated on Verizon service.

~John
When I am using TF3D or the standard windows home screen, verizon is there by default. But for some reason when I loaded HTC Home it is not there. I am also on Verizon and using SSK's Rom which is made for Verizon's Touch Pro. Really Weird. I was wondering if we could make the date a little bigger and maybe put something else in the upper left hand corner. I am not that familiar with "Personalizer".
Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2
Carrier: Sprint

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

Yay for Transparent BG!

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Old 06-24-2009, 05:58 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I am also on Verizon and using SSK's Rom which is made for Verizon's Touch Pro.
I'm running Merdin's awesome 6.5 ROM, although I'm not sure that would make any difference.

Right now, I have four different home screen setups to choose from. I can pick from Windows default (Titanium), TF3D2 (a custom Rhodium version by merdin), PointUI Pro & HTCHome.

Each setup has its pros & cons. It seems like it would be fairly simple to pick a favorite but it's definitely not. The only thing I know for sure is, I absolutely hate Titanium...........(I don't care what mods have been done to it)

~John
Old 06-24-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I am not that familiar with "Personalizer".
>>>HERE<<<

~John
Old 06-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work
Re: [03/21/2009 Added Modified Icon Set] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Here's a weird one for you, while I was messing around with the screen rotation I started getting the freezing issue. There is one registry entry in mine that isn't in htchome2, but that doesn't seem to make a difference with this issue. However. somehow it seems to be affected by the icon that it uses...I noticed that when I first added Rotate Screen to the launcher and it used the folder icon, it would rotate flawlessly every time. When it switched to the normal rotate icon after restarting the device/reloading the plugin, it would freeze after 1 or 2 presses if it was pressed too quickly. I have no idea why it would do this.

Attached is a list of everything in the HTC Home cab. I had to upload it in a zip because it is larger than the allowed .txt file size.
banzai,

This program is working great for me but now I'm trying to figure out from this what program is called when the lock launcher button is pushed but all I find is a registry entry of type with a value of 3. Do you have any idea what this means? I want to set up a shortcut to this program when the power button is pressed to autolock my phone. Can you offer any assistance?

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

Old 06-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Lurker

Quie is a n00b
Re: [01/04/09] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support/New Clocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
VGA Clocks

These can be installed through the use of HHC, or by copying directly to \HTCHome. These files are now attached at the bottom of this post.

For some reason this won't let me copy the white flip over to the htc home directory. I have tried 4 times, it says I don't have permission to do this. My device is unlocked and a new flashed SSK ROM version 2.3. This worked before. Any ideas?? Thanks so much. I also installed the sdkcerts first.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you are using the built in File Explorer it won't work. Use a different type of file explorer and use that to overwrite the files, I personally use Resco File Explorer and copy it there. Resco is a paid app but there are some freeware ones too look here and you can find one

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17859
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [01/04/09] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support/New Clocks

Quote:
For some reason this won't let me copy the white flip over to the htc home directory. I have tried 4 times, it says I don't have permission to do this. My device is unlocked and a new flashed SSK ROM version 2.3. This worked before. Any ideas?? Thanks so much. I also installed the sdkcerts first.
Before I look for any more difficult solutions, do you have the HTC Home today plugin turned off before you attempt overwriting the files? If it is still active, you won't be able to overwrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
banzai,

This program is working great for me but now I'm trying to figure out from this what program is called when the lock launcher button is pushed but all I find is a registry entry of type with a value of 3. Do you have any idea what this means? I want to set up a shortcut to this program when the power button is pressed to autolock my phone. Can you offer any assistance?
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to call that function independently right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro