PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PolloLoco is keeping up the good workPolloLoco is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video Cable on Ebay

OK - I need to modify my recommendation of that guy's cables, because I didn't know what he's charging now. They're nice, but now he's charging $35 + $4 shipping. No way would I pay that, but to each his own.

Also - the multi-adapter that RI mentions is listed for $13 + $4 shipping. From the same vendor! Which, considering that the Raging Idiot has been offering them for sale on this forum (check his post history) - makes me very suspicious about RI's relationship to that guy.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

JESUS CHRIST I HAVE A STALKER. First you accuse someone else of being the ebay seller, (10'th post in this thread) now you point the finger at me. Telling people to assist you in stalking my posts will do you no good, as anyone would know you would have quoted anything you thought worthwhile rather than say "hey everyone help me go look for something"....lol... Anyone that defends a decent product will get the finger I suppose. I'm not selling anything on here, but really you have repeatedly pointed to products from the same vendor...and I'm not even insinuating that you are that vendor. Your pretentious nature led you to being called a d.a. So don't think that what you say is gospel and true or will work for everybody, because it hasn't and the more ostentatious you show yourself to be then the more you will be looked upon with even less credibility than whatever you think you have left. Stop stalking me, I know what you look like (and it's not pretty) Maybe you should sell some of those old movies you got there on ebay as well...oh and next time, remember to step away from the reflections when you take pictures.

Now go cut your wire and get bent...
Raging Idiot
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 01-06-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

I modded my stock HTC adapter for video out...selling for $20 shipped =)
Old 01-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

LOL! Any reader can look at his claims on just that last post to see how much of a liar that scumbag Raging Idiot is. First of all, my reflection appears no where on the pictures I posted - and the Idiot is calling me a stalker when his two braincells can't recall addressing me first. On this very thread! The irony of those two claims "I know what you look like" obviously escapes the poor guy and his two braincells.

So any reader smarther than RI (every damn one of them) should make their own mind on purchasing any overpriced adapter, purchasing a commercial one, or trying to make their own. However, RI's commentary and advice should be viewed with skepticism. End of story.

Last edited by PolloLoco; 01-06-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Geez guys, it's just a cable.

Can't we lock this thread up & move on??

~John
Old 01-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
Wow! You could have done it yourself per instructions on this forum, for $5 worth of ingredients at most, and 5 minutes of your time. It's amazing that people try to profit off these instructions - and more amazing that people would announce that they purchased this item.

I literally bought a 3.5mm adapter from ebay for $4, a camcorder cable for $1 from a dollar store - broke pin 4 on the adapter, and made that cable that someone's so proudly selling for $26 shipped.
You see, it was your first post on here that gave you away for being an arrogant prick. Just calling it like I see it, your words speak for themselves...and they are saying things that you probably don't even comprehend. The insight that can be found between the lines is obviously that you are looking for some sort of acceptance or approval of which, I think it is safe to say, none of us are all that impressed.

I am glad that I have angered you and wasted your time going on a pointless chase to see if you can find your reflection somewhere...lol...as you have already wasted my time and many others with your bs claims. You can tell everyone all day long that all they have to do is buy this or that, cut this or that, and say "that's all there is to it" BUT that is not the truth. Anyone that has read this thread, and not just getting here late or being a copy of you, will understand exactly what I mean by everything does not always "just work" or end up looking like a showcase item.

end game/
Old 01-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

And you keep going! LOL! Just by reading your last couple posts, someone can see that you're a liar at best and a scammer at worst. And despite whatever you might say - I don't care what others think, I'm just trying to show diy options on this forum that worked for me so others can make better and often cheaper decisions.

Your role on this thread has been like that of an infomercial where a person initially fails at something amazingly simple, like chopping an onion. "Oh no, it's too hard to break a pin or cut this cable. And oh my god, the super glue gets everywhere it's ugly and difficult! Wah! It's worth it to buy this $39 cable instead!"

And of course you're going to tell others that they can't go through Sprint and get extusb adapters - though another forum member has stated otherwise. You've been selling them for bloated prices on this very forum! if people don't buy yours, how are you going to fund the crack habit that so obviously has produced your diminished mental faculties?!?!

Seriously, RI, thanks for the laughs. Though I'll probably eventually feel guilty for laughing at someone who may have severe disabilities.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

huh? I thought the game was over? Is it that the person with the last word wins? Maybe I just didn't see your rulebook. lol I choose to live my life in a foundation of logic and reason, which is why I post examples of fact whenever I make any observations or accusations that will affect anyones opinion or potential monetary loss. Reading this thread anyone can clearly see where the knee-jerk reactions are coming <hint- YOU!> lol

We could point fingers to the death, but all that is accomplished is a waste of time at this point- as everything has already been stated and you bring nothing new to the table here...so go away... lol
You bore me.... zzz
Old 01-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I accept your surrender, LOL.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Btw- after the 3rd Sprint store I had went to trying to get an extra adapter they gave me a look like, sheesh, another person swindling for one of these things... so yeah, I have no idea why you keep pushing people to do that. I was as cordial and honest as anyone can be asking for the adapter, but sorry no-go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
I accept your surrender, LOL.
Yep, you win. I learned long ago to never argue with a real idiot. They will always drag you down and beat you with experience. You are victorious. Congrats.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro