PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PolloLoco is keeping up the good workPolloLoco is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video Cable on Ebay

Just one more thing if you don't mind - but I understand if you quit posting - where did you go to school? At least the state? Because you lack even the most minor reading comprehension and reading some of your paragraphs is just painful. I'd like to blame the school system, but perhaps it's just you . . .

In only the most recent example, you imply that I keep suggesting Sprint as a source for those adapters? But I even mentioned in the most recent post that it was another forum member, and have never personally brought it up before?
Old 01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

I'm sure it is quite painful for you reading my statements here.
First, because it shines a light on how ignorant, ostentacious, and pompous you are.
Second, because you have to keep getting the dictionary out to figure out what "ostentacious" and "pompous" means.

I know it uneccessary to prove my background, and if I claim being a rocket scientist of 10 years that you would claim being a rocket scientist of 20 years. It's also not a formal environment here and I'm not ostentaticous or pompous and do not care if I have misspellengs, or run-on sentences here there or everywhere or comma, splices... oh do you feel the pain now?? haha

Just to add some salt... Yes, when you mentioned this:
"And of course you're going to tell others that they can't go through Sprint and get extusb adapters"
You were effectively endorsing that statement via context and inference, and thus suggesting it again. That's what we call reading comprehension.
Raging Idiot
Old 01-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PolloLoco is keeping up the good workPolloLoco is keeping up the good work

No, that's not called reading comprehension. Any form of comprehension wouldn't advocate the use of "context" or "inference" in the same sentence where the source is directly stated. The same applies to responding to a question asking about "where" you were educated, and referring to "levels" of education. Sorry, but I wish you better luck with your infomercials.

BTW - your response "That's what we call reading comprehension" made me chuckle because it reminded me of Adam Sandler's "That's how you debate!" in the movie Billy Madison. It's funny how the truly ignorant can be so obstentatious about it.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

About that adaptor ...
Old 01-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr g View Post
About that adaptor ...
LOL... Wait! I don't think he's finished displaying his ignorance yet....but one can only hope.

It's kinda funny sometimes though, watching him squirm as he tries to create a smokescreen of balogne to hide within.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work

Eh, it takes two to tango.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr g
Eh, it takes two to tango.

Yeah, I understand the concept of just walking away when you get sucker punched or deceived or terrorist attacked or whatever. But sometimes it's nice to tango.

He also declared himself the winner of our biggest idiot contest on Post 70. I thought he was happy with that.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Way to go guys

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro