PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

samshady is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would someone test my Slingbox with your Touch Pro?

That is hilarious and weird at the same time.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks for the laugh.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life
Threadstarter

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

IT WORKS!!! I'm finally done with this crap. All I did was change the port number from 5001 to 443 on my router.

That crappy auto setup program that they have on their website sucks. It puts in the wrong port number, so if you're having problems viewing your Sling just open another port with a 443.

Thanks for everyone's help!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

i tried actually 3-4 times, each time someone was already on it and it wouldn't let me check it out for ya. oh well, glad you got it up n' workin.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 12-25-2008, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ill try it out also.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

r1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbonner View Post
I got a story bout that too lol.

I was taking a vaca trip to Miami with my girlfriend and couldnt sleep on a particular night. So I decided to fire up the slingbox on my 6700 cause the miami stations were boring. Anyways I skip thru the channels and reached cinemax. Skinemax was on but didnt feel like watchin, so I changed the channel.

All of a sudden, the channels changes back to cinemax. So im like wth? Who's in my room? So I changed to cartoon network, it changes back to skinemax. I go to change the channel again but I accidentally pressed the fast forward button (Had Direct tv with tivo at the time) but quickly pressed play.

Its like the floodgates were opened, cause apparently the person who was switching the channels didnt know u could rewind or fast forward. So the person in my room started rewinding the skinemax to the beggining. At this point I woke up my gf, like ur not gonna believe this.

I showed her what was going on by pressing pause and changing the channels. Sure enough they switched back. I told her lets just see what they gonna do next. The person in my room, started to fast forward all the talking and pressed play to watch the sex scenes. Kept messing with them for a min, right as they were about to get it on, id change it to cnn or the wether channel. It would always go right to back to skinemax and they would always rewind to the point were they left off. Me and my girl were cracking up.

So I get back home and I'm waiting for someone to confront me about my "phantom" tv. Sure enough my dad comes to me and tells me sumtin is wrong with my tv because it keeps changing stations on its own. Also that my mom couldnt figure out what was happening either.

So first thing I did when I got into my room was change the sheets, pillow cases and comforter cause I dont even wanna know what went on in there smh. Anytime I went away after that, I made sure my room door was locked lol.
hilarious
Old 12-27-2008, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

that funny!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

that's funny!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro