PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 04:03 PM
afx
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

afx is keeping up the good workafx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone have any options?

I just got off the phone with escelations for a problem im having and they arent budging, is there someone I could email or something above them that could help?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ahappybunny is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ahappybunny
Thumbs up Re: Son...Of...A....B&*CH!!

Start recording any and all conversations with sprint. I managed to get them to give me a free 800 and then a touch pro. I originally BOUGHT a centro with a 2 yr plan. I also got the insurance with it when I got the phone. I lost the damn thing on a roller coaster unfortunately, awesome little phone. I called up to ask if i even had insurance and the rep tells me I do and tries to transfer me. Insurance company is closed. I get an email at home two hours later thanking me for adding TEP to my account. I call the next day and sure enough, he added it to my account. I never asked him to, he never told me he would, I should have had it in the first place, but now it was added....illegally...without my permission. When i asked another sprint rep about it, she told me he did me a favor because if i wanted a replacement centro, which I was going to get no matter what, i would have to backpay the 5 or so months TEP since i got the centro. Long story short, I got the 800 COMPLETELY FREE because felonies committed on customers accounts dont look oo terribley good. Then i went through 6 of those pieces of crap. $600 phone that DOESNT RING! I told them that I am leaving, not paying my termination, and suing if they dont get me a phone that works. Long story short, unless you are broke *** like me, dont get sprint. LEAVE NOW! 3 million people left LAST QUARTER! Ship is sinking and I am getting copies of my contract so when it does, I am locked into my simply everything plan.....at least they got that right....
Old 11-20-2008, 03:26 PM
afx
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Threadstarter

afx is keeping up the good workafx is keeping up the good work
Re: Son...Of...A....B&*CH!!

Well I just got off the phone with someone in escalations, there sending me ANOTHER mogul but this ones new and god help them if this one has that white light on the corner or any of the other 200 problems I Ive been having. She seemed open to me getting this one and if it doesn't work seeing if she cant get me into a pro.

I had to pay the 50$ insurion fee but they credited it back to me atleast.

She eluded to the fact that because its a brand new one and not a refub that I MIGHT be able to return it for an exchange.

And the battle continues. I just want a working F***ing phone!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sracercelica is keeping up the good worksracercelica is keeping up the good work
Re: Son...Of...A....B&*CH!!

After my last experience with Sprint I am no longer surprised at the number of people leaving them. I mean Sprint has crazy *** plans but the price you pay is $hi++y customer svc.
I bought a TP through telesales, the guy gave me a delivery date, next day I get an email saying the TP is out of stock and approx. wait time is 2 weeks. So I call back tell them I want to cancell my order and want a refund to my visa (the card I paid with), I told the guy that I found a store that had them in stock so I would be purchasing it there. He said ok that fine he will cancell the order and refund my card. Next day I get a call letting me know a refund will not be issued to my card, instead they will issue a credit to my account. I say WTF! I need that money for other things I dont want it sitting there in the Sprint acct. The rep pretty much tells me "to bad, tuff luck, nothing we can do, that is how are system works". I called almost every single dept. they have and everytime I would get differenct answers and different time frames. Some would say yes to a refund but it would take 60 days, others would say they cant issue a refund. I also emailed them, everytime I would get a reply it would be a different rep telling me something different. It was pathetic. Finally I said F-this. I called my back, they filed a claim, and I got my money in 7 days.

One more thing:
I did manage to score me a $50.00 credit. On my final email I told the guy I was pursuing other means to getting my refund but I told him that I would be filing a complaint with the FTC, so that Sprints refund policies could be looked into. The guy replied apologizing for all inconveniences and giving me a $50.00 credit.

Last edited by sracercelica; 11-20-2008 at 03:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro