PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

isangmahal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free Sprint Battery- YMMV

To those who got their free batteries:

Did you let them examine your phones or did you just complain about the battery?

I went earlier to my store and they wanted to run a battery log monitor test that takes about 30 minutes.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:04 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Dude, just ask for a spare battery str8 up
Old 01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isangmahal View Post
To those who got their free batteries:

Did you let them examine your phones or did you just complain about the battery?

I went earlier to my store and they wanted to run a battery log monitor test that takes about 30 minutes.
i took my phone in because it was getting very hot.the tech told me what i posted earlier and gave me a new battery plus the old one.i did leave the phone with them for about a .5 hr.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRiNT

clami is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
we do this all the time at the sprint store i work at. when phones get returned, the only thing that gets sent back is the phone itself. so we have tons of batteries, backs, chargers, etc that we use for retention in sticky situations
yea i went to my sprint store to get a battery cover and he gave me a scratched one! i dont care i died it black
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Yay, more lying cheating and stealing. Lets all go to Sprint and tell them our batteries are broken when they aren't. Then people who really have battery issues won't get replacements.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Yankees368 is becoming a great contributor

I tried going to several stores asking for a battery, the only one that did have one (the Bryant Park store in NYC) wanted to sell it to me for $60. Thieving bastards.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D;EVO4G;TP2;Treo Pro;TP;Mogul

u8myfoood is keeping up the good worku8myfoood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to u8myfoood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
I tried going to several stores asking for a battery, the only one that did have one (the Bryant Park store in NYC) wanted to sell it to me for $60. Thieving bastards.
That might count more as a flag ship store considering how close it is to Times Square and such... so obviously they won't give out stuff for free.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:42 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i will keep this in mind when i need it

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 01-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch PRo

loren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
the irony....
Old 01-21-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ryan00davis is a n00b

for the record, i didnt lie, steal or cheat anything. I had a couple mogul/titan batteries and they had no problem replacing them with touch pro batteries. i just thought i would share the info that if any of you have some spare titan batteries, they would probably do the same for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro