PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrading with Sprint? How much did you pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamiamjo View Post
I have been thinking about upgrading my one year old Sprint Touch. I went to the Sprint store and they told me if I wanted to upgrade, it'd cost me about $500??
They said that since I only had the Touch (and new contract) for one year, I only qualify for a $75 savings off the full retail price of $579. That means I miss out on most of the instant savings and the rebate.

This seems ridiculous to me. I have been a Sprint customer for over 5 years and have gotten my wife, both of my parents and my SIL/BIL to sign up with Sprint, but Sprint is going to treat me worse than someone who never gave them any business at all.

So for those of you that have upgraded, how much did it cost?
call *2 and explain that to them.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC PRO

shawn.pink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

179, but I retruned my instinct and got it
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I have been thinking about upgrading my one year old Sprint Touch. I went to the Sprint store and they told me if I wanted to upgrade, it'd cost me about $500??
They said that since I only had the Touch (and new contract) for one year, I only qualify for a $75 savings off the full retail price of $579. That means I miss out on most of the instant savings and the rebate.

This seems ridiculous to me. I have been a Sprint customer for over 5 years and have gotten my wife, both of my parents and my SIL/BIL to sign up with Sprint, but Sprint is going to treat me worse than someone who never gave them any business at all.

my normal bill is like $70 I bought a few things and added like$30. upgraded with 2year and my bill is $528. $399.99 for the pro 28 for tax on phone so it all adds up but you have to stay on top of sprint, they are quick to over charge you.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I was 5 months from my 2 year contract end...

My deal:
Touch Pro for $130

best part... I got to keep my Mogul, which I later sold for $180

So when people ask how much my phone was, I tell them negative 50 bucks.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

$259 with tax at BBY after the 20% discount and contract renewal pricing. I'm trying for a $100 rebate on top of that, but don't expect it to be approved even though I think I meet the requirements.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC M8
Carrier: Cricket

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Talking Re: Upgrading with Sprint? How much did you pay?

I have Sprint n Tmo- I work them against each other but Sprint will give the most thru the cancellation dept. So at the 1st prompt just say cancellation. I got the Diamond for 249.99 with 10 month ext but after my 2nd Diamond I said what will you do to keep me? 250 with 2 yr extension. And I like the pro a lot better than the Diamond. No heating up and no more errors. When I figure out who has the ROM I like best I will burn a new ROM.

Quote:

Old 12-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started

300. 2yr contract. Sold my Mogul for about 150 after. Then i got a customer loyalty on my other 2 lines for a credit of 140 a month later. im military so i can get out of my contract if i need to. Deployment orders. Ive been with sprint for 8 yrs though and dont think im switching.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Lurker

redlinejohn is a n00b

I paid $79.00 dollars after all the money Sprint gave me because all of the issues that had with my other phone..
Old 12-04-2008, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

cforster is becoming a great contributor

$36 and got to keep my mogul. Have not sold it, using it for testing.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

If I or anyone else has helped you, please don't forget to click
Old 12-04-2008, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work

$99 and got to keep my Mogul. Using it for a paperweight and after-work hockey puck for those late night pickup games of street hockey.

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro