View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrading with Sprint? How much did you pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamiamjo View Post
I have been thinking about upgrading my one year old Sprint Touch. I went to the Sprint store and they told me if I wanted to upgrade, it'd cost me about $500??
They said that since I only had the Touch (and new contract) for one year, I only qualify for a $75 savings off the full retail price of $579. That means I miss out on most of the instant savings and the rebate.

This seems ridiculous to me. I have been a Sprint customer for over 5 years and have gotten my wife, both of my parents and my SIL/BIL to sign up with Sprint, but Sprint is going to treat me worse than someone who never gave them any business at all.

So for those of you that have upgraded, how much did it cost?
my normal bill is like $70 I bought a few things and added like$30. upgraded with 2year and my bill is $528. $399.99 for the pro 28 for tax on phone so it all adds up but you have to stay on top of sprint, they are quick to over charge you.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.