PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Essentials (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730)

drewmizer 08-08-2009 01:22 AM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials

is there any free program like workout wizz outhere??
http://www.workoutwiz.com/

wmstwo02 08-09-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrokenLimits (Post 492589)
Only other gripe is why the damn text is so big when making text messages and reading them. Anyone know how to reduce? I poked around and couldnt find it.

While text messaging is open, lightly run your thumb around the ring around the ENTER button. CW to zoom in; CCW to zoom out.

bbigdaddyinc 08-11-2009 02:02 AM

I know that you are directing users to contact support at wmwifirouter but I am running out of ideas, so any help would be much appreciated.

I am using an HTC Touch Pro, WM 6, wmwifirouter 1.52. I think the program is excellent, but I seem to be having the same issues with it as I have had with my pre-installed ICS.

I gain an active signal but it never lasts more than 10-15 minutes. I have browsed through several posts, knowledge bases, forums and so forth, and I am still having the same struggles.

I downloaded and used the configuration tool listed on wmwifirouter's webpage, I tried the registry edit for the GPRS but I am concerned I may not have done it correctly. I read in several places that Async may have caused the problem so I changed the phone to be used as a hard drive instead of Async, I even tried a program called Asynckiller to attempt to stop Async from connecting while I was using internet but it still tries even when the usb is not connected. Last but not least, I made sure the power managent on the phone for wireless Lan was set to best performance.

PLEASE, Anyone that think they may know the problem, especially Chain, PLEASE help. Any information would be great. I would love to continue to use this program.

NewMC 08-13-2009 05:54 AM

"Wallpaper on every tab, transparent clocks and curtains. More info here"

I cannot follow this link for some reason, forum says I do not have rights to access it...any ideas??

justingreen123 08-15-2009 09:07 PM

wish i could look at the one about adding custom start button for a touch pro...but sure cant...sucks..been at this all day

justingreen123 08-15-2009 09:09 PM

any ideas anyone?

t1brewster 08-15-2009 10:37 PM

Hey does anyone know if/where i can get a fm radio cab for my tp?

puff 08-16-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewMC (Post 1098326)
"Wallpaper on every tab, transparent clocks and curtains. More info here"

I cannot follow this link for some reason, forum says I do not have rights to access it...any ideas??

The post/thread linked has been archived, that's why you can't view it ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by justingreen123 (Post 1103841)
wish i could look at the one about adding custom start button for a touch pro...but sure cant...sucks..been at this all day

if you want to add a custom start icon, read the very first post in this thread

(and then read it again for good measure)

also if you not using WM6.1 there's a separate thread here for 6.5

Quote:

Originally Posted by t1brewster (Post 1103948)
Hey does anyone know if/where i can get a fm radio cab for my tp?

surely you jest, here is just one of many threads on this subject...

blanier87 08-19-2009 12:21 AM

HELP! ive installed my weather fix for my city and im not getting data! Any clues why? any particular place to install this?

atlbrav1518 08-21-2009 01:44 PM

This is great stuff