PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Essentials (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730)

kodak 07-22-2009 12:37 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
if u have touch pro on metro network are u able to follow these same intructions or do i have to find another way?

lordvader 07-23-2009 01:42 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
Hey any news on when we
will be able to get like
The SENSE User Interface of HTC HERO

Or any other is close to it for now :p

Thanks

Bvlil 08-02-2009 04:16 AM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
hey everyone i was looking for the new shazam music id cab....cant find it anywere. i kno this isnt the right thread to ask but im pretty new im not fully aware were ro find everything. plese can sumone he

razorloves 08-02-2009 04:40 AM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bvlil (Post 1076561)
hey everyone i was looking for the new shazam music id cab....cant find it anywere. i kno this isnt the right thread to ask but im pretty new im not fully aware were ro find everything. plese can sumone he

that is considered WAREZ, so you will not find it on this site. it's not allowed. reason here, in red letters http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=439974

Bvlil 08-02-2009 05:33 AM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
damn i was really lookin everywere for thst...ol can u help me oit u kno were i mite find it

razorloves 08-02-2009 01:57 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bvlil (Post 1076590)
damn i was really lookin everywere for thst...ol can u help me oit u kno were i mite find it

ok...i guess i didn't make myself clear.
please read this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=68

rezn 08-02-2009 03:53 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1076983)
ok...i guess i didn't make myself clear.
please read this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=68

I think that one is about as clear as you can get :)

arpaul 08-02-2009 07:43 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
awsome!!! thanks mate. :headbang:

lordvader 08-03-2009 06:27 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
1 Attachment(s)
How do you like that :)

PointSense on my Att Fuze

c0ch3s3 08-04-2009 05:08 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials
 
thanks for the informative post!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0