PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:03 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLikMike23 View Post
Just put my order through. I'm on SERO, got $150 upgrade and $100 MIR even though I signed up in Jan '08. Very excited.

OMG. HOW in the heck did you do this? I qualify for the one year $75 instant savings. How did you get $150 AND the MIR? Which plan do you have? I have the $30 plan, and so I never qualify for the MIR because my plan isn't high enough (I think they require a plan of $34.99 or over, or something)

Thanks for any help!!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I730/Treo700wx-800/HTCTP
Carrier: Sprint

wrecks is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
I hear that, I'm also out in Hawaii, but I've never had much trouble with UPS, they're usually on time--not sure if it depends where you're at in what city and what island exactly, probably plays a factor. Although it has been known to be one day late give or take due to yeah, being out here in the islands. I tell you what though, it's better than waiting for it to ship to our stores out here--I been calling these guys up and they still don't have a release date, one of them told me they're expecting it mid november cuz of hawaii shipping, madness.

Good to hear I'm not the only one from Hawaii ordering though, I thought I was going to be the only one!
Good the hear that UPS may come though in Oahu. I too called the stores and they said the same thing mid to late november. I've been itching to play with a new gadget. As you know, Hawaii do not have many tech type store. Though we have a bestbuy, they do not sell sprint phones I guess that is the price we pay to live in paradise.

Last edited by wrecks; 10-30-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff

Got mine.. paid 399 less 100 Mail in rebate..
Old 10-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

rononymous is a n00b

I was on the phone with sprint, they said I only qualify for the 75 bucks. So I was like ok. Can I extend my contract for two years? She said no, because I'm only eligible for the 75 bucks off. I had an extra 75 bucks off with an agreement through e-care. I told her my contract had expired.

So the rep put me on hold for about 20 minutes. When she came back she gave me 150 off and told me the mail in rebate is in the box, I can just send it in. I'm wondering if I should bother going to e-care to get that additional 75 bucks off. Looking forward to getting it as early as tomorrow, the latest, Monday.

Also, I went to the repair store to fix my current mogul. I saw they had just received a shipment of touch pros. Instead of giving me one, she ordered a Mogul and told me to come in on Monday to pick it up.... I'll just sell that to help pay for the 299.00... I also found a dollar in the street this morning, that helps
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

cjbreisch is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
It IS $400 - there is a $100 MIR making it $300...
Maybe $400 for you. I have no intention of paying that much. I paid less than $150 for my Apache when it came out.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I had no luck. I was told thru retentions they cannot order the phone since its not in their system. But said they would give it to me for 299.99 out the door if its on the Sprint website on sunday. Damn.. you all got lucky!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Did anyone get their phone thru retentions? I would like to know so then I will give it one more shot.. otherwise its not worththe call since I was told to wait till sunday.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

knlmwq is a n00b

I got my exchange of my touch diamond for touch pro through retentions
Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

soory guys. what is the direct number for sero telesales department.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
No go on ecare. I'll be waiting til Sunday.
Ok here is a question i have for anyone who wants to give me there opinion.

I ordered the diamond from them told them i don't like it awhile back they said i could exchange it for the pro.

Now i paid for the phone 399.99 and they gave me 100$ rebate today so i paid 299.99 for the diamond.

Now i called them today and told them i wanted to do the exchange well after a bunch of junk the lady in telesales sold me the touch pro on the same line for 399.99 plus tax and of course down the line ill get mail in rebate.

Now here is the thing.I got both phones now at the upgrade price.If i send the diamond back ill get credit back for the 1 i just got but is it worth to keep it since i got it at the upgrade price.Basicly i got 2 phones the pro and the diamond for the upgrade price and i can send 1 of them back and get the credit back.hmmmm have to figure this out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro