PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
soory guys. what is the direct number for sero telesales department.
888-882-4030

i spoke to Amy, and this is the number she gave me as a direct line for sero customers.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Did anyone get their phone thru retentions? I would like to know so then I will give it one more shot.. otherwise its not worththe call since I was told to wait till sunday.
Mine was a retentions deal, but I didn't order through retentions.. Telesales transferred me to retentions, who put in an escalation ticket... I didn't want to wait for a callback because I wanted it shipped today, so I called the EVP phone number listed earlier in the thread (I think it was on page 7-.. They were very helpful, and credited me with the retentions deal.. I just had to tell them the interaction ID# from my retentions offer.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Did anyone get their phone thru retentions? I would like to know so then I will give it one more shot.. otherwise its not worththe call since I was told to wait till sunday.
i called *2 and they transferred me to telesales but that was 9:17am.good luck my brother!(or sister)
Old 10-30-2008, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bad HAL 9000 is becoming a great contributor

Waahhh! I ordered mine!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

musicguy980 is a n00b

Anybody wonder how many phones telesales have to ship. I'm just wondering if all of us ordering touch pros today, are far exceeding their inventory. I won't be surprise if after today the touch pro go on back order for awhile
Old 10-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Maybe someone on the inside could post that info I hope the TP does well!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The store local to me also has their shippment. Manager put me on hold to verify if he could sell me one today, when he tried to scan it in to ring it up, it wouldn't take it. Says the serial numbers are locked until nov 2.
He says he wants to sell me one, but can't beucase it won't let him ring it up,
nor put it on my account.

The guys has nothing to gain to lose either way, so I trust what he is saying. Has anyone actually been able to buy one at a corporate store?

-CC
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

themystx2 is just getting started

hmmm.. looks like a lot of people are having problems ordering the Touch Pro right now... I had absolutely no problems ordering mine or a return package for my Diamond as well... weird.

Current:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro (I don't even know what ROM I have on there anymore!)
Old 10-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

could be that they are waiting for a lawsuit from the diamond missing the heat shield so they are trying to get people out of the phone asap haha.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

musicguy980 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
could be that they are waiting for a lawsuit from the diamond missing the heat shield so they are trying to get people out of the phone asap haha.

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda like when microsoft released all those faulty xbox 360's. Then extended everyone's warranty so people wouldn't sue, or switch to a ps3 or wii. Maybe sprint doing the same thing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro