PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 08:34 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: BEST Pro Case

its 10 now

Old 11-17-2008, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
mine is sitting next to me, i have gotten 3 comments on how nice it looks in half an hour of having this case

Does it fit nice and snug?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:53 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

perfect almost like if u squeeze it right to open it up and shake it hard it moves a tad
Old 11-17-2008, 09:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch....PRO!!!!! (Finally!)

lilblaze89 is a n00b

Pictures??
Old 11-17-2008, 09:41 PM
The Hibster

in the links
Old 11-17-2008, 10:00 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Old habits die hard, I have been a Nutshell fan for years they are the highest quality leather very tough cases. I am on my second nutshell in 4 years I have never broken my nutshell and none of my PPC have ever been damaged while in my nutshell. Here is a picture of my Nutshell:

They don't have a Nutshell for the TP yet but I am currently using the Nutshell I purchased for my 800w and it fits my TP perfectly. Build your own combination at there website HERE

The Nutshell Guarantee:

Your nutshell is designed and constructed to take the rough with the smooth.

All components have been selected and assembled with a single objective: to live up to our tuff-as-nuts claim. It should protect its contents against most of what Mother Nature can throw at it.

We are so confident of its durability that it comes with a two (2) year Guarantee.

If your nutshell should crack in that time (it's unlikely), return it to us with the Guarantee, duly completed, and we shall repair or replace it. Simple.

Be reasonable, though.

We know that some of you might indulge yourselves in unusual activities, so we have to apply a few conditions (for your own good, of course!).

Our Guarantee does not cover:

Any nutshell that has been used while (or for) putting out oil field fires, deflecting bullets, or shielding from bomb blasts. It rules out bear mauling, Rottweiler attacks and hungry rats.
Nor will a nutshell protect its contents when driven over, dropped from a dizzy height, or trampled by buffalo.

Your nutshell will probably survive but the contents most likely won't.

We expect nutshell owners to be circumspect in the use of their electronic equipment.

Look at it this way: you can expect your nutshell to protect and cushion your computer from any of the knocks and drops and/or extremes of temperature and climate that you yourself can survive.

You will crack before it does. We also suspect that, given time, the average three-year-old might chew its way through - but we don't know why it would bother. Tastes awful.

Its not cheep tho I paid $80 and it took 14 days to ship. Pluss I just like saying Nutshell
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:43 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

For those who do not know or haven't seen the Sprint TP case, here are some shots. I think it is not only sharp/good looking but it does provide a good protection to the TP and can be used as a "little stand" when watching a movie or running a slide show....25 bucks retail price, Hbenz :Zero
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03626.JPG (128.9 KB, 162 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC03627.JPG (135.9 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC03624.JPG (125.3 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC03629.JPG (145.0 KB, 104 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC03628.JPG (137.1 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Fugly and barely covers the phone. No thanks.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:54 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Unless you have tried it,don't be quick to judge it.2 and a half mm thickness or so is enough to prevent the phone from directly hitting the ground. I had my Mogul for a while and dropped it once may be.This thing isn't fugly dude and that is my opinion ,lol
Old 11-17-2008, 10:54 PM
The Hibster

the op or the one above

EDIT: got answered

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro