PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Sorry to post *****. The cradle looks like it works great. My same cradle that I ordered from the same seller for my Mogul didn't sync. This cradle seems to be able to sync with the computer.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Just got my OEM HTC Pouch and my video out cables yesterday. Since there have been multiple amounts of pics posted of the TV out, thought I'd post pics of the pouch.

It fits perfect with the CDMA Touch Pro (Sprint version, for me). Anyhow, here are the pics (sorry. had to take the pics with my phone because my separate camera broke).

damn it drex, i still havent gotten mine. wtf? now im pissed. how does it fit bro? im excited!!! do you have a screen protector on yours? if so, which one?

-Chez
Old 11-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Can you give me an update how this battery works out for you? Thanks.
I'll keep you posted. With a meager 10% boost, I'm not expecting any kind of miracle or anything. I'm just looking for a small boost to get it up to the capacity that my Mogul had.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
damn it drex, i still havent gotten mine. wtf? now im pissed. how does it fit bro? im excited!!! do you have a screen protector on yours? if so, which one?

-Chez
Fits SO perfect! Yeah, just have OEM screen protector. That felt stuff inside the case really does do wonders. I thought it would just be a "gimmick," but everytime I take my phone out of the case it looks cleaner than when it went in. I'm waiting for my skin that I ordered and once I get that and install it on my phone, I'm going to decide whether I keep that or get the full invisble shield or just the screen invisible shield. We'll see.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Fits SO perfect! Yeah, just have OEM screen protector. That felt stuff inside the case really does do wonders. I thought it would just be a "gimmick," but everytime I take my phone out of the case it looks cleaner than when it went in. I'm waiting for my skin that I ordered and once I get that and install it on my phone, I'm going to decide whether I keep that or get the full invisble shield or just the screen invisible shield. We'll see.
oh man, i cant wait. should be here within a week or so they say. what skin did you order? link me bro. yeah im wondering how it will feel with the full invisibleshield as well...it the shield is a rubbery feeling, it might be a problem with the case. has anyone mentioned how the full shield was?

-Chez
Old 11-17-2008, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
oh man, i cant wait. should be here within a week or so they say. what skin did you order? link me bro. yeah im wondering how it will feel with the full invisibleshield as well...it the shield is a rubbery feeling, it might be a problem with the case. has anyone mentioned how the full shield was?

-Chez
I had invisible shield on my mogul. Loved that and never used a case, but with this pouch, I may not go that route. Anyhow, I made a custom skin (just plain color - dark blue), but you can do a bunch of stuff. It's through the Sprint website, which currently has a 25% off:
http://sprint.skinit.com/?id16=skini...init_Holiday25
Old 11-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

richcracker is a n00b

Quote:
Just got my OEM HTC Pouch and my video out cables yesterday. Since there have been multiple amounts of pics posted of the TV out, thought I'd post pics of the pouch.

It fits perfect with the CDMA Touch Pro (Sprint version, for me). Anyhow, here are the pics (sorry. had to take the pics with my phone because my separate camera broke).

link to website for purchase?? thanks.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: palm pre

yotoad is keeping up the good workyotoad is keeping up the good work

http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=170921
sony clie peg-t665c: 5/2002-3/2006
palm v - 5/1999-4/2002
Old 11-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=170921

Expansys has awesome stuff

EDIT: AAH you beat me to it!
Old 11-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=571F20541

Fixed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro