PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 11:30 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: BEST Pro Case

i updated op with my own pics

Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

It looks good man,thanks for sharing and your efforts. Btw, your AIM app is open on your lappy,that will eat up your rameee....lol,
Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

eh no worries i got a sleeper. crappy on the outside, hibby on the inside
Old 11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

mtnmedic is just getting started
I have that case AND here's one I have been using...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Brown

Black

I am using it now. It fits perfectly and closes securely. The clip is very tight and the case looks beautiful.

And the best part... 10 DOLLARS WITH SHIPPING!

It comes in black but trust me this brown looks beautiful it is a bit darker than in the pic and looks better than black (my friend has black.)
$17.66 total including tax and shipping to northern CA. HOWEVER....I just picked a black one up at Fry's Electronics (they had brown ones too) this morning for $9.99 plus 7.25% sales tax (total of $10.71).

It's a nice looking case. My TP fits in it without being too snug and with just a tad bit of space on each end. I got it to wear with my nice clothing.

HOWEVER...I already have a really good one for my TP, which fits in nice and snug, darn nearly perfectly, with a big magnetic flap that snaps down securely and keeps the TP totally protected from the elements so I wear it with my uniform at work. Manufactured by BYTECH NY, Inc. (www.bytechintl.com) for Case Logic, model #CLPIPH119B, it fits my phone snugly. Photos below of it with my TP inside. $19.99 at Fry's. One thing I really like about it is the robust belt clip on the back. Shown is a new extra case I bought plus the actual one I've been using for just over a year (originally got it for my Touch, which fit in it perfectly) and there's hardly any wear and tear on it. Very durable and not bad looking at all. The ONLY hitch about it is that I would recommend putting the phone screen lock ON before holstering in the case. Otherwise you will be starting up programs and making calls unwittingly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Phone case 001.jpg (18.1 KB, 104 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Phone case 002.jpg (19.4 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Phone case 004.jpg (18.3 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Phone case 005.jpg (18.6 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!

"No...but if we think fast enough, we just might live to lie about it."

Last edited by mtnmedic; 11-17-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-18-2008, 04:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Marty is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
Old habits die hard, I have been a Nutshell fan for years they are the highest quality leather very tough cases. I am on my second nutshell in 4 years I have never broken my nutshell and none of my PPC have ever been damaged while in my nutshell. Here is a picture of my Nutshell:

They don't have a Nutshell for the TP yet but I am currently using the Nutshell I purchased for my 800w and it fits my TP perfectly.
They actually do sell a version for the TP:

http://tuff-as-nuts.com/index.asp?Pa...ROD&ProdID=662

I had to look carefully for it though as the icon/photo they have it for is a picture of the Touch Cruise but the text lists it as for the Touch Pro (they've made the same mistake with a number of their other cases, posting a picture of the wrong phone). However, like you said, they are really well made and the only reason I'm getting another one is because the one I have for the Mogul doesn't fit the Touch Pro well. Definitely a bit pricey for a case but I don't mind paying a bit extra for something I know is going to last me and protect my phone well.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PolloLoco is keeping up the good workPolloLoco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Well the FleaBay has the cases just for the CDMA TP... although the choices are not a lot but according to the sellers, which a lot of them are State-side sellers, they DOES fit the CDMA version of the TP.

Do search for "CDMA Touch Pro Case" and you shall see.

P.S. If it has both GSM and CDMA in the title? Ignore, I felt for one of those even though the seller says it will fit the CDMA version of the TP. I guess the seller has no idea
Careful, I ordered one specifically listed for the Sprint phone and I got screwed. It's way too tight - and the flap won't even close. I'm waiting for a response from the vendor - but I'll probably give them negative feedback. It's a shame, because the case is actually really nice.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul PPC-6800

theBside is just getting started
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

I personally would rather that HTC sink their money into the developement of the phone and not the case. I am not disappointed at all with the case that they gave me. If you are able to pay the $600+ dollars for the phone, then I don't think another $30.00 will hurt. HOWEVER, if you don't like the free case they gave you here is another one that you could do yourself.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jptouch is a n00b
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

I work at a Sprint store and we sell a case that fits PERFECT for the phone. It's a universal case but seems like it was made for it. The bad side is it's a brown leather but trust me go get one, you have 30 days to return it if you dont like it, just make sure not to go to a 3rd party though. You will not be disapointed.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jptouch is a n00b

I'm sorry to be the 1st to say this and dont mean it in a mean way, but that case is hella ugly. I posted on another thread just a while ago where you can go and get a real nice case for the Pro. Granted it is more expensive but way nicer. Go to a corporate Sprint store and they have also a brown one but its leather so looks good. It is universal but seems like it was made for it, plus you have 30 days to return it, trust me you'll love it!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
Its not cheep tho I paid $80 and it took 14 days to ship. Pluss I just like saying Nutshell
OMG apparently you do like saying nutshell.. jeez

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro