PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
I will post pics later- the case is definitely too small but I realize that when I measure my touch pro its longest dimension is actually 10.6 cm NOT 10.1- this is probably the biggest problem and is my fault- should have measured it myself!
I've been emailing the EaseCase people and amazingly they are willing to remake the case- what measurements are best- I'm thinking of adding 2mm to each dimension- i.e. in cm= 10.8x5.4W x 2D- any ideas?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I've been emailing the EaseCase people and amazingly they are willing to remake the case- what measurements are best- I'm thinking of adding 2mm to each dimension- i.e. in cm= 10.8x5.4W x 2D- any ideas?
2cm is good if you want it to be a bit tight.

I want mine pretty tight, so I'm only adding 1cm.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
2cm is good if you want it to be a bit tight.

I want mine pretty tight, so I'm only adding 1cm.
I went with 10.7x5.3W x 1.9D with the hole in the bottom of the case- they are only charging me shipping for the new case so I am very happy- not only do they make a nice case but their customer service is excellent. Will post pictures when I receive it.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I went with 10.7x5.3W x 1.9D with the hole in the bottom of the case- they are only charging me shipping for the new case so I am very happy- not only do they make a nice case but their customer service is excellent. Will post pictures when I receive it.
They are willing to make lots of changes without charging you.

For example, I' having them increase the dimensions by 1 cm on all sides, make the stitching red, and remove the hole at the bottom.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

My Seido belt clip came today.
I will post pictures soon.

So far the spring belt cip has an A+ out of the package.
Good packaging, easy to repackage if i want. I didn't have to cut the package open.
The phone fits in it great. It has a felt inside where the screen rests up against, and the phone snaps in tight. The spring clip has a really tight spring on it as well.
The phone fits perfect,and is currently pluged into the computer while in the clip.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

Good packaging, easy to repackage if i want. I didn't have to cut the package open.
The phone fits in it great. It has a felt inside where the screen rests up against, and the phone snaps in tight. The spring clip has a really tight spring on it as well.
The phone fits perfect,and is currently pluged into the computer while in the clip.

did u get just the clip or the clip with the innocase?... i dont think the clip that comes with the innocase is rubberized for some reason ...

is this your first sedio clip ... if not does it look to manufactored stronger...? i had one for the treo 700p and treo 755 along with my htc touch ... i am not sure if i want to put the pro in it though... scared of that clip hitting something and the phone goes flying out with no protection ..
Old 12-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm seeing these combo deals all over ebay I'm wondering if they're any good? Has anyone gotten one yet that can comment on the quality of the battery and the cradle?

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Cradle-HotSy...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post

Please let us all know if the clip at all damages the phone in any way, i.e. sctratches or cracks the chrome.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211342
This was already a great bargain, and now it is even better! ~20$ shipped.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 12-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211342
This was already a great bargain, and now it is even better! ~20$ shipped.
Is that a class 8?!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro