View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
My Seido belt clip came today.
I will post pictures soon.

So far the spring belt cip has an A+ out of the package.
Good packaging, easy to repackage if i want. I didn't have to cut the package open.
The phone fits in it great. It has a felt inside where the screen rests up against, and the phone snaps in tight. The spring clip has a really tight spring on it as well.
The phone fits perfect,and is currently pluged into the computer while in the clip.

did u get just the clip or the clip with the innocase?... i dont think the clip that comes with the innocase is rubberized for some reason ...

is this your first sedio clip ... if not does it look to manufactored stronger...? i had one for the treo 700p and treo 755 along with my htc touch ... i am not sure if i want to put the pro in it though... scared of that clip hitting something and the phone goes flying out with no protection ..