PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Definitely a nice car mount. I've been looking for a good one for a while. Only thing is, it's very expensive if you don't already have the mount specific to your vehicle. I guess, once I purchase the mount, I'll just have to buy the different phone clips every time...Thanks for posting this.
Oh, I guess I should of mentioned that. Yes, you will have to order the car specific mount in ADDITION to the the device mount. The good thing about this, is you only have to purchase the car specific mount ONCE. After that it is on;y for the device. But I can vouch for these. They are a little on the pricey side, but well worth every penny. They are very well constructed with quality materials.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

the cases for the Diamond and Touch Pro are crap. velcro? what they smoking?

this IS a luxury sedan of phones so i was hoping for at least something decent besides an uncomfortable hands free kit, cheap *** case, and no video cables.

at least we got a $5 1gb microsd card
Old 10-30-2008, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDevil View Post
Oh, I guess I should of mentioned that. Yes, you will have to order the car specific mount in ADDITION to the the device mount. The good thing about this, is you only have to purchase the car specific mount ONCE. After that it is on;y for the device. But I can vouch for these. They are a little on the pricey side, but well worth every penny. They are very well constructed with quality materials.
What are the risks of the mounts scratching the device? With the chrome and silver back, my only concern would be the mount scratching up my Touch Pro.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
What are the risks of the mounts scratching the device? With the chrome and silver back, my only concern would be the mount scratching up my Touch Pro.
That I can not be sure of. I had the car mount and then had the Seidio Speaker phone/charging cradle on my last three phones. I did this for two purposes only. 1) For charging the phone. 2) Speaker for GPS navigation.

The only thing I can tell you is to send them an email and ask. I just have not had a chance to do so myself yet. However, you can probable get some very thin self adhesive felt and line the phone mount with it. I did this with one of my other non-PDA phones and it worked great.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CMoney0619 is a n00b

i dont like the case either...i mean it should come with a case though because original price is 749.99 lol more then the other ones that came with a case. i just use my old mogul case...which is new cause it was a phone sent cuz my old one broke and i just never used it. oh but when i take the stylus out the phone..my phone doesnt come on...is mine glitched? it does it when i slide the keyboard however.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

I've learned two things in this thread. The stylus is switch activated and the phone powers up when you slid the screen open.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
I've learned two things in this thread. The stylus is switch activated and the phone powers up when you slid the screen open.
I too learned something today, some people are never satisfied. I know that I didnt buy my phone for the case. I know a few people above have mentioned that they are using the Mogul case. Since the majority of the people that are buying this phone are upgrading they also likely have spare cases lying around. I too am using my mogul case, and it works great. I was thinking about complaining about the case, then I remembered that I bought a phone, not a phone case. This reminds me of the people complaining when the Mogul didn't have a dock when it was released last year.
________
Waterbongs

Last edited by Scrotum; 09-06-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

the headphones suck man! Why didn't they include Shure ones like I wanted?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jawxx is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jawxx

I want something that provides in pocket protection, cuz I am too active to have in on my belt, and this case befittingly called the Active Case loos pretty cool, and it accommodates for keyboard slide out. Thanks for posting the link to this site,

http://www.boxwave.com/products/acti...h-pro_3260.htm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

biggienick is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawxx View Post
I want something that provides in pocket protection, cuz I am too active to have in on my belt, and this case befittingly called the Active Case loos pretty cool, and it accommodates for keyboard slide out. Thanks for posting the link to this site,

http://www.boxwave.com/products/acti...h-pro_3260.htm
that's for the gsm TP though and not for the sprint one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro