PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

drdjdesi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to drdjdesi
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Alot of dual battery chargers on ebay...
Here is another link I found..
http://www.windowsmobilenow.com/us/p....aspx?i=172018

Just seeing if anyone bought a replacement battery yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Another good microsd card- 8GB (class 4)- also comes with a usb reader- $21.86 with free shipping!
http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-8gb...209222868.html
Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Lurker

rr4him is a n00b
Question Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdjdesi View Post
Alot of dual battery chargers on ebay...
Here is another link I found..
http://www.windowsmobilenow.com/us/p....aspx?i=172018

Just seeing if anyone bought a replacement battery yet
I have a new cradle, need to find a replacement battery that I KNOW works with the Touch Pro. Anyone managed to order and verify one yet????
R
Old 10-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Vehicle/Car Mounts

I have use ProClip for the mounting hardware for just about ever phone or device that I have owned. They do have mounts for the TP, but you have a choice of either opened in horizontal or closed in vertical positions. Both with tilt and non-tilt configurations. If you are looking for a good solid solution for mounting I would go wiht ProClip. http://www.proclipusa.com/

I am aslo wating on Seido to come out with a charging/speaker mount as well. We will probably see a solution from them in about a month or so. Seidio also has cables, batteries and other accessories that I have used as well without any issues. http://www.seidioonline.com/

edit: Just noticed a few posts about Seidio already. Sorry for the duplicate information.

Thought I would throw these two out there as well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dbreno is just getting started

I found the HTC cradle with 2nd battery charger and audio out for $38 shipped on eBay. The seller said it would work with Touch Pro. This is the nice looking cradle that sells for $55+ elsewhere.

Seller ID zhoujing0209

link for item as of now (10/30): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120324615583

** disclaimer: I have not dealt with this seller before so this is in not a recommendation for the seller! **
Old 10-30-2008, 12:42 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

I just picked up this dock: http://store.wmexperts.com/mobi-prod.../6A39A3784.htm

I know it's for the Diamond, but I just need it to charge spare batteries and I wasn't in the mood to spend $50 for a dock form a vendor in the US.

Additionally, I need it before I head up to Vegas next Friday, so buying International wasn't an option.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbreno View Post
I found the HTC cradle with 2nd battery charger and audio out for $38 shipped on eBay. The seller said it would work with Touch Pro. This is the nice looking cradle that sells for $55+ elsewhere.

Seller ID zhoujing0209

link for item as of now (10/30): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120324615583

** disclaimer: I have not dealt with this seller before so this is in not a recommendation for the seller! **
It's a nice cradle. But, I am dying to know if it will work with the SPRINT HTC Touch Pro as these are thicker than their GSM counterparts, right? Sheesh, I want this and the bigger beefier battery .
Old 10-30-2008, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDevil View Post
Vehicle/Car Mounts

I have use ProClip for the mounting hardware for just about ever phone or device that I have owned. They do have mounts for the TP, but you have a choice of either opened in horizontal or closed in vertical positions. Both with tilt and non-tilt configurations. If you are looking for a good solid solution for mounting I would go wiht ProClip. http://www.proclipusa.com/
Definitely a nice car mount. I've been looking for a good one for a while. Only thing is, it's very expensive if you don't already have the mount specific to your vehicle. I guess, once I purchase the mount, I'll just have to buy the different phone clips every time...Thanks for posting this.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium View Post
not only was I disappointed with the case that came with the pro, I was disappointed with what was out there. Ended up making my own padded leather case with magnetic closure... (I know it's not for everyone, but If you want the instructions/pattern, PM me and I'll send it to you)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Pretty!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of those Tandy leather project kits I did as a kid!

Very nice!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
Geeze, next people are going to say the headphones suck or hey the box it came is looks like crap.

haha this had me rolling on the floor. But actually, the newer boxes look really nice!

anyways very nice =]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro