PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruz View Post
The following registry changes might partially restore the call announcement, a short-term solution until something better comes along:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Category: change VoiceCommand1 to Ring
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Script: change as5p to v0p (for vibrate and ring) or p (for ring only)
With this change, the ringtone will start - and then be interrupted with the calller ID/name announcement. (Assuming that call announcement has been enabled in Voice Command).
I had done these reg edits & it worked fine. Then, I did a hard reset & was never able to get it working again.

Then, all of a sudden out of the blue yesterday it pipes up & announces a call by name. I thought, cool it's working again. The problem is, it worked exactly one time & hasn't worked since........

~John
Old 12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I thought VZW Touch Pro's didnt come with TF3D?

It's just disabled by default, but it is there.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I thought VZW Touch Pro's didnt come with TF3D?
Start>Settings>Today>Items> Check TouchFlo 3D and uncheck everything else
Old 12-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

talon95 is a n00b

In searching, I've seen a ton of people with TF3D crashing while viewing pictures, but has anyone had TF3D crashing problems when doing a send/receive in email?? Mine does this all the time on my GMail account using IMAP.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

choiranthony is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to choiranthony

ive tried searching for the answer ... found none. had a mogul, made a lot of sprint music store purchases ... now it seems like i have to "re-download" all the songs i had from before inorder for my pro to play'm ... ? is there a way around this? am i even making any sence? THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. if this is a "search" issue' "sorry" ... i did try
Old 12-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by choiranthony View Post
ive tried searching for the answer ... found none. had a mogul, made a lot of sprint music store purchases ... now it seems like i have to "re-download" all the songs i had from before inorder for my pro to play'm ... ? is there a way around this? am i even making any sence? THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. if this is a "search" issue' "sorry" ... i did try
Call Customer Service and see if they know how. If they say you can't, tell them you want to be credited with what you paid already.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Lurker

mariartw is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
yeah it's a reg edit where you go and enable it
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Layouts\e0010409]
"Ime File"="\windows\compime.dll"
"Layout Text"="COMP IME"
use this and then go into settin input and enable auto correction!
Using the OEM registry any recommendations on things to check if the "auto add space after word" feature isn't working?

It's the only thing I miss from my touch that this phone doesn't seem to do although there are settings for it.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:51 AM
N00b
Carrier: SPRINT

grillman3k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to grillman3k Send a message via MSN to grillman3k Send a message via Yahoo to grillman3k

I read all this thread and I cant find anything too fix the roaming on this phone. I already search and found some cabs that claim to be the solution but when I check the roaming only option on the phone never connect to any signal

what can i do for this?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Not able to get my am\pm indicator on my home screen clock. can someone help with this. I did a few tweaks and they all work, but I actually like the am\pm indicator. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Not able to get my am\pm indicator on my home screen clock. can someone help with this. I did a few tweaks and they all work, but I actually like the am\pm indicator. Any help would be appreciated.
It maybe specific to the clock you're using. The AM/PM indicator should be shown in the bottom left of the clock

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro