PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 02:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

my 2 cents any updates on the battery and heat issue? I finally got the phone to drain the battery completely so hope that helps till their is a fix
Old 11-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Anyone else having issues getting the bluetooth explorer to work? I can go into bluetooth settings and enable bluetooth explorer, yet once I exit the settings and go back in, the "enable bluetooth explorer" option is once again unchecked. Any ideas?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

the navigator while using the wmp. right direction doesn't work and the play/pause button does just that: play/pause!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Lurker

danzero7 is a n00b

When I slide open keyboard and go into landscape mode during a text message for example, the screen will flip back and forth between portrait and landscape while I have the keyboard open. Shouldn't it always remain in landscape as long as the keyboard is open? Is this an issue with the sensor or is this normal?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzero7 View Post
When I slide open keyboard and go into landscape mode during a text message for example, the screen will flip back and forth between portrait and landscape while I have the keyboard open. Shouldn't it always remain in landscape as long as the keyboard is open? Is this an issue with the sensor or is this normal?
You need to take that one back and exchange it. This issue has been reported by some and seems to be a defect.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexion View Post
cant believe im saying this, but i miss the scroll wheel from my mogul. I just now realize how much i used it to scroll in everything from outlook emails to website text... any reason why the touch wheel cant be made to work everywhere just like the one in the mogul? Well thats my main feature request right there.
I thought GPS had to be set to COM4?

Old 11-10-2008, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I thought GPS had to be set to COM4?
If there is an option for intermediate driver, that will work as well. Com 4 though should work the same.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

this thread is in part a feature request?? ....ok, but I'm late getting to this thread and I'm not reading the 297 posts to figure out what's been requested thus far , but I've got a couple things I've been dwelling on for several months.

Would love to have ability to link to a dynamically changing picture on the internet directly on home screen.
Lets say a radar image for instance or traffic cam. Ideally multiple links/images. Have them updated and rotate in/out at any given interval.

Also, the over-clocking app that was hinted at a couple weeks before the TP's hit the stores. Would love to see that dropped somewhere around here.

Ah...and the Touch HD.....it was rumored to have ability to record both sides of the conversation without the use of speakerphone...would be nice if that functionality could be ported over.

Also would like an updated radio to help with the battery issue.
And an order of fries and a large alcoholic drink. That's all thank you.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 11-10-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Lurker

naddie is a n00b

I don't know if this was mentioned, but I don't have the time to read through this bazillion page thread.

While there are clunky UI shenanigans (even while using TouchFlo3D), the biggest one that keeps coming up for me is the camera would stop working. I get an error such as it can't connect to the camera driver or something, and the next time I try to use the camera or camcorder, I just see a black screen.

This also throws TouchFlo3D into a fit and I can't do anything else but to pull the battery and stick it back in.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stevedog8 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to stevedog8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotekJunky View Post
I searched this thread for "Crash" and "Picture" with no hits.

Whenever I scroll through pictures in TF3D, TF3D crashes on the 14th or 15th picture. The screen goes black and TF3D restarts. It is not related to the picture that is in the 14th spot as I have added new pictures and it crashes in the same spot.

Anyone else having this issue?
I found out from another thread if you go to where u saved ur pictures at and open it up click menu then edit it should bring u to a white background and click on menu and than auto correct for every picture that was taken wit ur mogul and that should fix the problem..
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro