PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: Confirmed locations selling TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
as for pa near and around harrisburgh, stores have no tps till monday. they do have the display though. trucks for 3 of the stores have allready been there and no tps. sorry central pa.
If ur up to it, u can drive 2 hours north to Williamsport, a buddy of mines told me that he seen someone buy 1 in BB @ Lycoming Mall this evening
Old 10-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Wilmington, DE, Best Buy on Kirkwood Hwy, and another confirmed listing from my brother, Best Buy off Security Blvd in Baltimore has em too
I'll be heading there tomorrow. I'll buy it out right ( i got $220 worth of credits coming from Sprint/retentions on my next phone purchase). Funny thing is there is a Sprint store right around the corner from that BB.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fadywwf316 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism
The chick there, Sonia, refused to give me the discount. She said the coupons were actually mailed and without them she would not honor it. She said the same thing to several people who called on the phone while I was there as well.

I would continue to argue with a manager if that were the case. The online offer explicitly states that all reward zone members get the offer and it's In Store Only. I never received a coupon, it's just an offer. At the Burbank, CA BB the person checking me out tried to say the 20% was already in the discounted price, then said it was excluded from the offer, he called a manager over, and the manager happily applied the 20% off discount. Keep trying!

The only reason that it makes sense that you need the coupon is that the coupon has a barcode on the back. In the instructions it says they need to physically take it and write void on it. I have the coupon and can confirm this. So, they may actually require the coupon...the fact that some stores are giving the discount without the coupon could just be to drive revenue (not profitability...that's for sure), but that's just my opinion. What I do know for sure is the aforementioned barcode and instructions unfortunately.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:09 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalap View Post
Union, NJ has it!
just got mine from there baby! WOOT! WOOT!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

one guy who was in the store printed out the "coupon". it didnt have any barcode. i didnt have the print out. the bb tech just took my phone number to pull up my rewards card. the manager told him to do it. so there is no barcode to scan. just sign up for the rewards program if you don have it, then walk in and get the discount.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

someone snap some pics (WITHOUT using a mogul).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
I'll be heading there tomorrow. I'll buy it out right ( i got $220 worth of credits coming from Sprint/retentions on my next phone purchase). Funny thing is there is a Sprint store right around the corner from that BB.
LOL yup, not even a quarter mile apart
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

finberg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
finberg, if you see this message can you confirm the link to be working?
Worked shortly after you posted...not working now
Old 10-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
dublin has them in stock... the bb near dublin told me dublin has 5. maybe u shuold call dublin to check it out
damn i've been busy, i just read this post, calling now.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor
Smile Re: Confirmed locations selling TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
why do the stores in NY have to play by the rules. All the stores in other states are selling them today. Dammit!!
The Best Buy on Central Ave in Yonkers didnt!

I just got mine from there. They also took the 20% off no problems without the coupon. Just make sure ur a reward zone member.

The Lady who did my phone (Gemma..nice lady) said they had around 8 and mine was about #4 or 5 so there should be around 3-4 left.

They initially charge u the the full upgrade amount which came up to $325 with tax then took the 20% of which brought it down to $253.99.

Def a good price couldnt be happier.

Oh also contacted Best Buy in Mount Vernon. They said their shipment posed to be in on Sunday but to check tomo to see if it reaches. So u guys in the area can try their also.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro