PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Confirmed locations selling TP

there was a guy getting his when i showed up and there was aguy waiting after me. i walked out the door 254.66. i can only get the one year upgrade since i purchsed the mogul last june. i got the 20% rewards coupon plus 15 dollars off..
Old 10-24-2008, 09:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jayrodclg is a n00b

best buy in west des moines, iowa had gotten 6 of TP.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:02 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

finberg, if you see this message can you confirm the link to be working?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
which best buy did you call? i know that SF Harrison & Geary, Colma, all don't carry sprint. so i'm curious which one you called
I have to go to salinas, soquel, or marina, pinol is waaay to far for me. I live in san jose.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:17 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I have to go to salinas, soquel, or marina, pinol is waaay to far for me. I live in san jose.
dublin has them in stock... the bb near dublin told me dublin has 5. maybe u shuold call dublin to check it out
Old 10-24-2008, 09:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

as for pa near and around harrisburgh, stores have no tps till monday. they do have the display though. trucks for 3 of the stores have allready been there and no tps. sorry central pa.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:23 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Cool Springs, Brentwood, Tn selling now. according to the inventory list, all middle tn BBs have them in.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

San Antonio, Tx
Legacy TX 2003 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78232-1586
South Park Mall TX 2301 Sw Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78224-1406
W San Antonio TX 6065 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238
Old 10-24-2008, 09:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro

browning is becoming a great contributor

Reston, VA BB had 4. I bought a few hours ago so 3 left max. Was able to get the 20% Reward Zone discount but they had to play the system a bit. Print out the 20% discount info so they know what to do. Also, if you have a SERO account, bring that infor (employee email and ID) as they needed that as well. Now time to learn this sweeeeeeeet thang! They did charge me the $18 activation so I will contact ecare to have that dropped -- stupid activation charge. With tax, out the door at $251.99. Sweeet!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

takedown is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
The chick there, Sonia, refused to give me the discount. She said the coupons were actually mailed and without them she would not honor it. She said the same thing to several people who called on the phone while I was there as well.
I would continue to argue with a manager if that were the case. The online offer explicitly states that all reward zone members get the offer and it's In Store Only. I never received a coupon, it's just an offer. At the Burbank, CA BB the person checking me out tried to say the 20% was already in the discounted price, then said it was excluded from the offer, he called a manager over, and the manager happily applied the 20% off discount. Keep trying!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro