PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
bought (2) HTC GSM pouch cast for $40

Mind sharing the link to these, do they fit the cdma vers?

thanks,

-CC
Old 10-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Living in a nuclear reactor does have its perks. Built fairly solid, free electricity, no need to shave (or haircuts), no reason to get a nightlight (you already glow in dark)...
very environmentally friendly(don't have to build a house), great on the economy (not living long enough to collect social security)

Other than that...SlowRey, please tell us you aren't talking about the TP. I'd really hate to find out that the TP is about as durable as tp.

+1million what tbhausen is about to say...

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 10-29-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

tbhausen is just getting started

Critical,

Please push for the Touch HD on CDMA. We Sprint customers have been clamoring for a big-screen PPC since the Hitachi G1000 went away. I would do damn near anything to see that happen.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
I am really flabergasted that Sprint was not already discussing this. I can't understand some of the reasoning that goes on behind the scenes. Sprint and Verizon both want something that is a direct compatition for the Iphone and yet, totally miss the mark by initially skipping the HD. It just makes no sense to me.

If they do decide to go forward with the HD....please please please Critical...try to keep Sprint from killing it by doing the same brainless idea of leaving out an SD slot on the Diamond. Seriously, who ever agreed to that should have been shot.
Agree fully, if the diamond had a slot and a flash on the camera i would have kept mine
Old 10-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

I've been keeping up with this thread since it started. Thank you so much "crit" for keeping us up to date with whats going on. I visit this thread like 4-5 times a day for news. lol

I hope they release that bad boy friday as well.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

4-5 times a day?! im ashamed of you... I check it like 4-5 times a half hour (work is not busy enough to keep my mind off the sprint proper release of this)
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

crit, when are these other meetings today? just curious to know if they will actually give you legit info about the early release and not beat around the bush with a set date
Old 10-29-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am guessing they are still pulling him around with release dates thats why he hasnt checked in ... they prob havent given him anymore definite answers... i am wishing that he will say that the device will be online tonight at midnight
Old 10-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hahaha...i think i am also wishing that.... then i could do an over night and get it before the weekend....butttttttt im not holding my breath on that lol
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Yep, me too I guess if I could order it, my weekend would still be made since I know its coming, but damn! Just think, we could have it in our hands all weekend!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro