PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

it says in the release sprint stores as well for novemebr 2nd... i wonder if that is possible ....
Old 10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

Per the Sprint release info posted today, the way I am reading it is the phone will be for sale through the web and Telesales this Sunday, and the walk in Sprint Stores on the 2nd. Anyone else read it the same way, or just me hoping.LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

The last Sprint release was wrong too. So whatever.

But it says select national retailers, nothing about telesales/online. of course it does say BY nov.2, so it may be earlier. Who knows.

Hopefully critical will get on soon and let us know whats up.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
Per the Sprint release info posted today, the way I am reading it is the phone will be for sale through the web and Telesales this Sunday, and the walk in Sprint Stores on the 2nd. Anyone else read it the same way, or just me hoping.LOL

"Customers will be able to purchase the device in select national retailers beginning the week of Oct. 26 and in all Sprint sales channels, including online at www.sprint.com, 1-800-SPRINT1 and Sprint Stores, on Nov. 2"

From the way I read that, it says it will be availabe to select retailers (BB) by the 26th then everywhere else on the 2nd
Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
it says in the release sprint stores as well for novemebr 2nd... i wonder if that is possible ....
I'm wondering the same thing too! Cause I don't wanna cancel my evp order only to let down!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-24-2008, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850
Carrier: VZW

slyfox7 is a n00b

critical,

any update on the verizon version being crippled
Old 10-24-2008, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
"Customers will be able to purchase the device in select national retailers beginning the week of Oct. 26 and in all Sprint sales channels, including online at www.sprint.com, 1-800-SPRINT1 and Sprint Stores, on Nov. 2"

From the way I read that, it says it will be availabe to select retailers (BB) by the 26th then everywhere else on the 2nd
i am reading it the same way
Old 10-24-2008, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

JUDD227 is keeping up the good workJUDD227 is keeping up the good work

Read it a bit slower, it says at select National retailer's the week of the 26th, to me that refers to BB, then it says other sprint channels nov.2. At least that's my interpritation. So looks like BB got their exclusive week. IMO I think we should STRIKE!!!! LOL>
Old 10-24-2008, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

Like I said I was just hoping, I've been jonesing kinda like an addict. But this is what I just found on phonescoop.com:

Beginning this coming Sunday, Sprint customers will be able to purchase the HTC Touch Pro from select national retailers, including Best Buy. It will be available via all Sprint sales channels starting November 2. The HTC Touch Pro will cost $299.99 with a two-year subscriber agreement, after a $100 mail-in-rebate and a $25-or-higher data add-on or Everything plan with data. The HTC Touch Pro is similar to the Touch Diamond, but adds a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Heres to hoping my local Best Buy gets these badboys in. As a former employee, I know their truck comes tonight, which means it left its warehouse yesterday or the day before (this store is the last stop). This leaves me wondering how they will get these to the store before Sunday, seeing as how the next truck comes the NEXT friday.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro