PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 04:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE73N View Post
Questions!

Ok so i've been following some of the advice that members have been posting...first i tired to haggle sprint customer service to get a discount on the phone when it gets released....didnt work....then i signed up for the waiting list for the phone...then i found out that i qualify for my companies EVP....have to wait 60 days to get clear tru my company.....but i want the phone so bad!!!!!....i'm currently using this lame sanyo S1...Dosnt even have a camera....sprint accidently drop my insurance and would not give me a new phone. i had to purchase my own....Ok so heres the questions...i really want the phone and found a site that directed me to a UK provider who was selling the phone LOCKED. but i dont see an unlock code for sprint.
1. Is there an unlock code for sprint?
2. should i buy the phone from the UK, even thou they will have all the glitches your talking about?
3. will sprint or HTC fix my glitches on the phone if i buy it from the UK?
4. and if the phone breaks will sprint or HTC replace my phone or will they say this is not a phone you purchased from us, so your SOL?

and lastly...OR SHOULD I JUST WAIT? You would see how important these phone is too me once you've experiance the sanyo S1 after you've been a mogul fan!

It's probably GSM, not CDMA
Old 10-24-2008, 04:46 AM
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
^^^^^^now i see why your a "senior" member with all these nonsense postings.

EDIT your last post if someone hasnt posted behind you.

not that hard to do.

-Chez
Read the details tab. The case is indeed described as "unisex".

Quote:

Protect your HTC Touch Diamond from scrapes and scratches with a pouch case.

It features the clever holding mechanism allowing users to insert your Touch Diamond either from the top or the bottom of the pouch with a hidden internal strap which prevent the device from unintentionally falling out.
The unisex slim-line design in black leather is perfact for carrying your Touch Diamond in a pocket or handbag.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:44 AM
VIP Member

¿ɹǝʇsɐɟ ¿ɟɟo pǝuɹnʇ p3ɟʇ ɥʇıʍ ʞɹoʍ ʇı sǝop ʍoɥ 'ןɐɔıʇıɹɔ
Old 10-24-2008, 05:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

dew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Interesting font!
Old 10-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post

how the hell? i like it, would like to use it. what is it?

i didnt know you could turn TF3D off....interesting.

-Chez
Old 10-24-2008, 05:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

-Chez
ןnƃoɯ ǝɥʇ uo pǝsn suıʞs ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɯos ǝʞıן uo-ppɐ uɐ s,ʇı 'ɥɐǝʎ
Old 10-24-2008, 06:03 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:

-Chez
Its a Today plugin.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 10-24-2008, 06:17 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
˙uıƃnןd ʎɐpoʇ ɐ sʇı
Yeah, that's what I was trying to think of
Old 10-24-2008, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor

Is there a way to tell if the criticalaudioinc was performed to the phone before buying it?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Are u able to send VIDEO mail with the Touch PRO to someones phone number ? I know we discussed u can send picture mail finally but how about video....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro