PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Pre-order

nope they said do u want the touch diamond or just the regular touch

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Let US KNOW!!!!
Man this been up & down all day!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

They emailed me this morning saying it should be available today, then they emailed me back an hour later saying Nov 2. This sucks, I'm going to push for a larger discount on my Touch Pro now.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (soon)
Threadstarter

BigDice2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
Your pain makes me feel better... not that i want you to fail, but that sprint isnt being super selective in who gets this phone

Sorry to hear that man. If i were you, id try to get them to understand that you werent asking for a mogul. And really, how much sense would it make for you to ask for one (assuming you already have one) on the supposed date of the TP's release, and to sign a new contract... It official, these reps are only out to cause us misfortune!
I wish I could have written down her name. . . They said that they would rescind my new contract BUT I NO LONGER TRUST SPRINT AND I WILL BE CALLING AND COMPLAINING UNTIL I GET MY TOUCH PRO!!! FORM SPRINT OR VERIZON OR WHOEVER IS GOING TO GIVE ME MY PRESSSSSSHHHHUUUUSSSS!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
WRONG!!!! All he had to do was pair ANY card on the board or in his hand to make a full house (or make a flush if that was possible, but if he had a set with a card to go, then a full house was the biggest probability to beat you)
Didnt think I needed to be sepcific but the flop was Ace, Nine, King and I had Queen-Ten (unsiuted). I raised cuz that's how I play. Then the Jack came on the turn and I went all in. He called and then that's when he thought he won (before the river showed). The only card that could save him was the king. And we all know what came on the river. THE FOURTH KING (he had pocket kings).

BAD LUCK ALL WEEK.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Angry Re: Pre-order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
They emailed me this morning saying it should be available today, then they emailed me back an hour later saying Nov 2. This sucks, I'm going to push for a larger discount on my Touch Pro now.
So u been screwed too
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Man thats crazy! I apologize for saying that you were BS'n in a earlier post. You were just a sheep that the great Sprint Customer Service led to the slaughter.
Definitely was a sheep. I thought Sprint was the righteous man leading my a$$ through the valley of cell phone darkenss. . . Or it coulda been that I was the righteous man and it was Sprint who was evil and selfish. . . But it turns out the movie I was in wasn't Pulp Fiction (get it???). . . It was more like The Departed ( a company could look at anything, and make something out of it. For instance, Sprint looks at you and I think "what could I use you for?").
Old 10-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: future HT Pro

glassladi is a n00b

Hi Everyone! Newbie here!

I have been watching the posts here for a few days. Due to a past issue from Sprint, I was not as trusting, so the multiple dates being posted were very educating on how Sprint's customer interactions work, or not!

I am amazed that some of you actually got CS agents to say anything about a release date!

I talked to one agent two weeks ago, he asked, "What date have you heard!" When I told him the 19th, he told me he would call me on the 18th, since I am buying two phones. Hmmm! No call yesterday!

Friday I had a chat with a CS agent who refused to confirm or deny anything about a release date. She kept referring me to the Buzzaboutwirelss forums, which are one of those un-amusing jokes of an attempt to make customers feel like they are being heard! Today I had a phone call with an agent who worked really hard to sell me a phone, even though she knew what I wanted was not available. At one point, she said...tell me what features you want, and I told her a Touch Diamond with a slide out keyboard, she offered the Touch! *Grrr!*

At any rate, while I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks, I have had fun reading the threads. No, I took none of the posts about the date seriously, but I sure have learned a lot!

Meanwhile, I am still staring at my Palm Treo 650, which was soooo state of the art 3 years ago! Out of contract, I will wait patiently for the Touch Pro.I have had Sprint for almost ten years, and yes the plans are better than the competitors...so I would like to stay. But, I have to tell you, last June I started researching phones, and I was intrigued by the Blackberry Bold, and it still hasn't come out. Now, that the Touch is delayed, I am hoping I am not the bad jinx on cell phones.

Thanks for keeping me amused for the last few weeks!

Last edited by glassladi; 10-19-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mogul33 is a n00b

According to Phone Arena the Touch Pro has a realease date of 10/23, does anyone no anything about this?
Old 10-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogul33 View Post
According to Phone Arena the Touch Pro has a realease date of 10/23, does anyone no anything about this?
I believe your looking @ AT&T's version. Sprint's version has a release date of today which obviously ain't gonna happen. http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Spri...ier-c_2_3.html

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 10-19-2008 at 09:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro