PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tonio32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre-order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad HAL 9000 View Post
I am pretty sure he is lying. So called magic 'private numbers'

Heh, whatever.
Me too - throwing the BS flag on this thread....
Old 10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Maybe he got a pre-order. I preordered mine last week through EVP and got a confirmation number.
i agree.i'm not gonna call the thread starter a liar yet as the sprint lady i talked to seem pretty certain it was dropping today.we will just have to wait and see.of course the thread starter is gonna have to produce pics when it arrives!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (soon)
Threadstarter

BigDice2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
It doesn't add up nobody can get it but you can? from a private number? I could have called you and got your money then.
I dont understand how they are scamming money if I never gave a credit card number or anything like that. They had my address (old one I signed up with 2 years ago) and all of my billing information. If that was a scam then they are the greatest. If not, I just got my phone ordered.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

mike72479 is a n00b

no phone yet nov 2 I but i get to keep my diamond until it is released and then return it
Old 10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sprintmogulfan is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to sprintmogulfan

I called Sprint and just told them I wanted to cancel my account (out of contract 5 months) because of problems with my mogul. The did the standard....is there anything we can do to keep you......I told them that I want a phone with slide-out keyboard but they have nothing else to offer. The rep then said that a new phone, the touch pro, was being released today. I expressed interest and was put on hold. The rep came back on and said that the phone must be delayed because it is not in the system and to check back in a couple of weeks. Blah!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Shenanigans!!!!!!
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have gotten calls back from Sprint before that came up as 'Unknown Number' and some other non "800" number so it's possible it came up as Private.
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

mike72479 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i agree.i'm not gonna call the thread starter a liar yet as the sprint lady i talked to seem pretty certain it was dropping today.we will just have to wait and see.of course the thread starter is gonna have to produce pics when it arrives!
thats what i was told then they called over to telesales and they said nov 2nd
Old 10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (soon)
Threadstarter

BigDice2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
I have no problem with the pics (ETA Thursday). But slowly and surely people will come on here back up my statements. Apologies won't be necessary. Just hit the thanks button.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintmogulfan View Post
I called Sprint and just told them I wanted to cancel my account (out of contract 5 months) because of problems with my mogul. The did the standard....is there anything we can do to keep you......I told them that I want a phone with slide-out keyboard but they have nothing else to offer. The rep then said that a new phone, the touch pro, was being released today. I expressed interest and was put on hold. The rep came back on and said that the phone must be delayed because it is not in the system and to check back in a couple of weeks. Blah!
i was told that also.but @ 11am,i'm gonna swing by my local store and see what my insiders can tell me.i'll keep ya posted...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro